Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend is moving away

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys so one of my best friends is moving to florida this weekend so we want to get baked as fuck. So we want it to be one of the best times doing it so what are some fun things to do when high? What music? What to smoke out of ? Just say anything u like to do when blazing

2. decisions, decisions. this is why i don't have any friends

3. Maybe get a quarter and kill it between you guys? Some blunts, joints, bowls, bongs do everything. Maybe consider edibles if you guys have the time/money. That sucks though man but make it a weekend to remember...or one you wont remember haha.

4. Whenever me and my friends have "high parties" we like to smoke out of a bong and roll blunts and joints. Hotbox shit. Just get fucking high with as many methods as you can feasibly do (assuming neither of you is a novice smoker and can handle getting blazed out of their mind).

Watch some stand up comedy or play some oldschool games like n64 or something. It's a blast.

5. smoke out of anything and everything u guys got have a few drinks have a good time

6. Missed the ball drop on NYE with a bunch of friends because we got too high and turned on a Katt Williams stand up..... ya. That high. lol