Friend is getting all butthurt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tripple A, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Because this girl I like and so does he. She talks to me more, and now he is pissed at me when she doesn't text him back. She texts me even, so now I don't know what to do. My friend pretty much wants to fight me now because of this childish shit. Should I keep going for the girl, or no?

2. That's the way males are in the animal kingdom.

FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Dude, bro's before ho's.

But no bromo

4. brethren before wenches dude

Attached Files:

5. well he messaged the girl saying how she needs to tell me to back off her. So I said fuck it. She told me to back off a little, so I said alright then I'm never gonna bother you again.

Can't believe my friend actually TOLD her to TELL me. What a fuckin' bitch. We'll see who she comes back to later down the road.

6. I dunno dude that's pretty fuckin whack. Shit you can't help she wants you and not him, and he can't just be like whatever that's cool I'll let my homie get the girl.

I've been in his situation a lot, but I kept those friends and if I woulda got all butthurt I woulda lost some good fuckin friends. That's ridiculous

7. agreed man. I basically lost all respect for him, he acted like a complete tool by telling the girl. He should have confronted me ONLY.

8. Bros before hoes man, wtf you should know that shit

9. Not when my "bro" is supposed to back me whenever. Not try and sabotage whatever I had between this girl and I. He should be the one that goes by that saying. He told her he was jealous, and blah blah blah.

10. On the contrary, all's fair in love and war :smoking:

11. Maybe he liked that ho for a long time and he never got to tell her his feelings? I dunno man i'm just sayin no pussy is worth a friendship. But if he started liking her as soon as you did then thats a different story, something we call jealousy.

12. HAHAHA SOOO FUNNY:laughing:

13. FUCK EM :hello:

if he cant get a girl, and is getting mad at you, then he really needs to get some.

but obviously he cant lol.

still, if i were him and had to tell a pussy to tell you to back off,(confusing i know) but if i were in his shoes id feel like a pathetic little cunt.

14. Is it love, or just some fling? Honestly dude, someone you can call up in 10 years vs someone you only know for a breif amount of time.. is far more of a great thing in life. In the long run.. think long range game dude.. I'd rather call a friend up ten years from now than be with someone for a short amount of time.

15. We both have been talking to her for about 3 weeks haha. It's stupid as hell, I know, but I really want a relationship, and now I can't.

16. Just offer a truce and double team her

17. He's acting like a fucking toddler.

Neither of you can claim her and if she likes you he needs to grow some balls and move on.

Fucking boys. :rolleyes:

18. Bros before hos is what guys say before they go down to the basement and play video games together and fart while the people who don't say that go and fuck girls. Tell your friend to stop blocking.