Friend is brainwashed by the government

Discussion in 'General' started by Chillll, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Lol I was talking to one of my friends and hes like btw..if you ever need some stuff fay's got it (I was moving to where he lives) and Im look sweet when I get some wanna toke with me?

He starts spewing that government shit about how weed is somehow addictive and ruins your life and how its not healthy and bad for you.

1st of all I said, weed has no addictive in it like cigs do, so you can only make it addicting yourself. I said the same thing about it ruining your life, it doesnt ruin lives I said, you only have yourself to blame if that happens.

He is such a fuckin joke lol now I think he looks at me different or somthing. We are bros.
    what do you think blades?

/discuss

2. real good argument, lol
    - i dont know, he might be brainwashed a lil bit, but you dont help the situation either with your watered down comments.

3. Watch "the union, the business behind getting high"

It will give you so many fucking facts it will make your brain explode, because of that movie and another short movie on the internet, I am LOADED with FACTS about the TRUTH of marijuana, how the government propaganda is simply LIES, everyone around here knows to not try to fight back to me about weed, because they will get simply put down. Its amazing to be able to PROVE someone WRONG about it. I just am in love with it, they're stunned, and because of pure human IGNORANCE they choose to just alienate me.

4. Get him stoned make him some brownies or something his mind will have no choice but to change

5. i once had a girl tell me that weed makes ur nails ans teeth yellow, and eats holes i your heart. lol

6. why delete your comment postal? That was right on...

7. I thought it made sense that shit will eat a hole in your heart lmfao

8. i got the vibe that we might be looking at one of those people who can't take a little criticism without blowing a gasket. and at the time i was editing the message and it was becoming less and less respectful :)

9. get him dead drunk then get him dead high. tell him to compare alchohol to marajuana, and ask him why alchohols legal but weed isnt, thts what my friend did and ive supported it since.

10. if you talk like you type he may have a better argument against it.

just sayin..

11. [​IMG]

www.erowid.org

Enjoy

12. guys the only reason I talked like tht was becuase once I even mentioned him smoking with me he goes into turbo mode and shoots me down and made me feel like shit. He just satrted putting blades into that sterotype class and it pissed me off so...

13. My sig speaks volumes here. :D

14. he will probably come around as he grows up and realizes that many successful people smoke regularly.

15. Forget all the facts about marijuana, we live in a democratic country, we should have the right to do WHATEVER we want as long as we don't break others rights.

EDIT: Just to clarify I do not approve hard drugs, which are addictive and one who uses them are very likely to steal or kill for them later.

16. because we should dont mean we do.

democracy does something about it.

as long as we do something about it.

17. yes yes. Atleast I have a nother friend who said hes down with it. There are so many sources here in ohio its more than I need lol

18. He's not 'brainwashed', he just has a different opinion to you.

90% of the pot smokers that I have met have put pot as the number one priority in their life. I don't understand how stoners feel compelled to change the opinion of everybody that doesn't smoke.

Polygamy never killed anyone, you're brainwashed.

Having a $20 000 a day Faberge egg buying habit never killed anyone, you're brainwashed.

19. what are you talking about? the kid holds baseless opinions. granted smoking a ton does have potential for addiction and might possibly get in the way of other aspects of someone's life, but to make the blanket statement that weed is addictive and ruins your life is just the product of the governments attempt to brainwash the country into believing that cannabis is dangerous.

polygamy and faberge eggs have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not cannabis is dangerous.