Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friend is being a dick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nugbro420, Jun 28, 2011.

1. me and my friend used to always smoke but now he got a roor and wont smoke with me cuz he says his bong is better than mine so he doesnt want to use a lower quality one. what should i say?

2. that hes a dumbass, dont argue or reason, simply state it

3. haha what an idiot

4. #4 DillDill, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Tell him to stop being a high mantance lil bitch your still gonna get baked no matter what and end up forgetting what bong you smoked anyway lol

5. How about suggest smoking TOGETHER with HIS piece?

6. Lol it won't matter what you use after your high. And to answer the guy above me, I bet he doesn't want anyone to use his roor but him.

7. I say break his bong and kick his ass.

8. steal his bong, rape his mom, and pee all over his stash :smoke:

9. You're crossing the line now, buddy. No rape talk around me. That belongs in the sensitive needs area.

10. #10 Skunky Monkey, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Haha your friends a retard , just smoke with his piece or get his bong and smash it round his head all james bond style

Edit it's cool cus your new but next time threads like this belong in the general or real life story section no hating though :)

11. eel the wrong, ape the mon, glee all over his tash

12. Someone say Ape?

13. Monkeys are cooler man :p Expessialy if there skunky Uhhuu no he didn't

14. tell him "But I have better weed so it evens out"

15. Lol, am I missing something? I would rather hit the roor bro. I definitely wouldnt complain if my friend only wanted to smoke it, haha.

16. It's got a little jingle to it.

17. Wow? Marijuana isn't about showboating your pieces. It's either to medicate or to get high. Tell him he's a poser and I guarentee you that he will get pissed.

18. what a douchebag. I can understand if you have more than bong in the same setting, and choosing the better one, but damn. Smack him in his face.

19. lol your right, thank you for bringing this to my attention, it's going to be in my head all day.

20. Get better weed than he does.