Friend is a massive fiend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Midwest Smoker, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So my friend is being really annoying, he is such a fiend. Today me, my bro, and our roommate had him over, whole time he kept trying to get us to smoke more of our weed while saying he get more later, well my bro and our roommate went to work and I took a nap, I woke up and he resin scraped all our pieces, ate ton of my donuts, left sink a mess, and left.

Anyone else have fiend friends? Also were pretty much done hanging with him after tonight, hes done shit like this before.

2. Fuck no I don't have 'friends' like that. I know of people that do that shit and I do my best to stay away from those individuals.

3. a friend of one of my friends is like that. Whenever I have weed on me and he's at my friends house when I show up he's always asking me to smoke him in on some poppers even though he's already high and shit. He's a huge fiend and it's fucking annoying.

4. I'm from Florida, so pretty much all of my friends in Florida were like that. Lol. My main core group of friends though were chill. We all pretty much worked on a bartering system. If I was going over to my brothers to smoke weed I'd offer to bring one of my pals along and then I'd resupply my brother or I'd smoke him up with some of my weed. You know, general common courtesy shit.

5. Hahaha yeah we all know people like this, I knew a guy that would always have people coming in and out of his house just to smoke grass in his living room and he would never have bud, at the end of the day when everyone left he would scrape his pieces and smoke the resin ball even though hes smoked like an 8th throughout the day

6. I don't see anything wrong with being high and wanting to get higher, or being with friends and asking them if they want to smoke. It just all depends on how they handle the no response. If they act offended up upset if you turn the idea down then it's shady. But if a high friend asks me to smoke with them because I have weed, and I say no and they're okay, I don't see any problem personally. But I'm not too stingy with weed so I'm happy to smoke whenever with whoever even if we're already high.

But just eating your food and leaving a mess is kinda lame.

[quote name='"punish1"']Hahaha yeah we all know people like this, I knew a guy that would always have people coming in and out of his house just to smoke grass in his living room and he would never have bud, at the end of the day when everyone left he would scrape his pieces and smoke the resin ball even though hes smoked like an 8th throughout the day[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that yo. If people willingly come over and smoke at your place daily you're not doing too bad

7. There's a big difference from a friend wanting to smoke, then someone hitting you up to chill just because you have nuggets, ever have a friend that hits you up to chill and you say you don't have any weed, then they say oh nevermind ill cya later then, yeah that's not a friend that's a fiend

8. #8 Mogwai, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"punish1"']There's a big difference from a friend wanting to smoke, then someone hitting you up to chill just because you have nuggets, ever have a friend that hits you up to chill and you say you don't have any weed, then they say oh nevermind ill cya later then, yeah that's not a friend that's a fiend[/quote]

Yeah that's all pretty shitty. I guess I'm just lucky because I don't fuck with anybody like that. I've had real good friends hit me up seemingly interested in chilling and then when they find out there's no weed they're "busy", but that was all when we were younger. I knew what was going on but never held it against them. Sometimes someone just wants to get high. I knew they were still good friends so it didn't bother me. I've hit up plenty of people because I wanted someone to smoke/drink with too and when they didn't have it I just said I'd hit them up later. Sometimes you're in a mood to party haha. But when we did that it was a rare occasion. If somebody did it regularly it was pretty sketchy

But nowadays if somebody did something like that I'd probably be kinda offended haha

9. I can feel for this. A friend of mine beginning a slippery slope due to certain unmentionables

10. I can't STAND those people. They know they're like that too. They will act all cool and chill and bring things to the table for like a week or so until they get into your circle a bit, and then BAM. Instant mooch. I personally find it a bit insulting that they would assume I'm stupid enough to fall for that, but that might just be me. I'm by no means stingy either, that's what pisses me off the most. If one of my friends asks to burn and I'm good then I'm always game, doesn't matter if they get me back or not....I really don't care just as long as they don't start to try and take advantage of that. (Luckily I have good friends who will always get me back anyway).

11. yea i had a friend just like that lol. dont hang out with him any more though...

12. I had a few people like that and I don't talk to them anymore I just stay with my core group.

13. I had a friend like that, well not to that degree but still pretty annoying to say the least. even our old drug dealer called her a fiend lol. she quit now and does the unmentioned... smh

14. op's friend
    [​IMG]

would explain a lot

15. This guy me and my friendsknew would always try and get high even if it ment asking random people to blaze him up. If there was no weed to be smoked he ALWAYS said: damn no weed guys? damn no weed. I needa get high. yeah we stopped hanging around with him.

16. loooooooooooool

17. Perfect example - Snoop Dogg in Half Baked