Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend In the Dog HOuse

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bubonic kronic, May 14, 2009.

1. So ...he was at the mall shoplifting with his sister and when they were about to leave when the security guard told them to come with them they were being detained for shoplifting.

He told them to empty there pockets and he had 1 gram in his pockets but the security officer would ignore that and they would be pressing charges for shoplifting.

The cop comes and they both get charged and get courtdates for shoplifting under $1000

They were free to go at this point when the security guard brought my friends backpack to him.

The cop searches it to check for more stolen goods. He finds 2 1/2 ounces 16 of which dimed up and a scale. They also found his wallet with $500+ and his cellphone with many dealing related texts. He does not have a job so no way to explain the money. Also apparently our high school released information to the police as they had been building a record on him.

He has no previous police record and this happened in Ontario Canada

What do you think will happen to him?

2. what were all of his charges? but the best thing is to ask a local (in state) lawyer.

3. Possesion over 30 grams with intent to distribute
    Theft under $1000

4. dumb people shouldn't deal? :confused:
    not saying your friend it dumb or anything. :rolleyes:
    what do you want us to say?

5. Just tell them it was for personal use, like Corie Blount did with his 29 pounds.

6. This guy is far from dumb...he has been dealing for years and managed to sell ounces upon ounces in our old high school without being caught once

7. no dude. if hes stealing shit while he has weed on him hes really really really dumb

8. lol. Sweet friends. :hello:

how old is he? for his sake i hope hes under 18.

9. how do you figure?

this.

IMO-- you need your ass set straight if you are dumb enough to wander in the mall and STEAL things while in possession of weed with intent to sell. my sympathy lies with the respectable members of the weed community-- you know, the ones that don't lie, cheat, steal and otherwise tarnish the reputation of stoners.

10. hate to say it but, but ya he was not on his game this instance
    loved the really's though :)
    :smoking::smoking:

11. years and years? how long have you two been in high school?

12. since grade 9 and yeah the stealing was dumb but he would have normally ran but he was with his sister

13. why didnt you just pay for the stuff? you had tons of money from selling dr00gz.

14. Well he deserves firing squad. Living Darwin Award goes to your friend.

15. #15 Smokeitdown, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    LOL

He's fucked... and what kind of idiot walks around a mall stealing shit when they have OVER 2 OUNCES on them, some bagged out, with mad cash and a scale?

And how can you even try to say this kid is even SOMEWHAT bright? That kid is just a straight up fucking moron.... he deserves whats coming to him.

16. I know, who committs crimes while they have felonys on them. Well that being canada, who knows how bad distributing really is.

17. am I the only one who thinks stealing is for fucking losers and that he deserves to get his as in jail for as long as possible?

I fucking hate thieves.

18. #18 dankers hill SD, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009

HERE YOU GO:

DOES YOUR FRIEND(S) WALK AROUND WITH THEIR HEAD UP THEIR ASS?
    -dude deserves to get caught. IDIOT for shoplifting. and fuckin retard for doin it with all that shit in his backpack. hopefully his dad beats some sense into his dumbass.

19. exactly.

20. ur friends pretty fucked bro.sorry but damn tht rlly sucks.hell be charges with intent to distribute.