Friend Hung Himself Yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hookahlove, Sep 20, 2007.

1. I just can't see why..... this is......... incredibly sad............ He was such a great person, everyone gravitated to him, even though I hadn't talked to him in a while. He got involved with the wrong people, and we drifted apart. Even when I wasn't "cool" enough for him or whatever, I kept trying to hang out with him. Then the last 3 months I completely forgot about him. Now he's dead and I'll never see him again. This is surreal. It all feels like someone else posting about his friend who died that was also in the age 18-21 bracket...

It's so sad.

2. I had a friend that hung herself before too, it was so sad seeing her dead at the funeral.

3. Sorry to hear that bro

4. I'm sorry for your loss man, all you can do is try to move on and it sounds like you're not that close to him, so I hope you can get through the grievance without alot of hassle. Just keep a smile on your face :)

Again, my deepest condolences.

5. That sucks bro.
    Smoke a bowl for him and move on is all I can suggest. Pay your respects, I don't think he would have asked for anymore then that.

6. Such a sad thing to loose a friend just like that. I can't imagine losing a good friend of mine to suicide I wouldn't know what to think or do

Feel better man, stay up :smoke:

7. I'll definitely go to his funeral. I'll always have good memories of that guy. I'll tell my kids about him one day...

8. mang i pour out mah drink for ur friend mah brother...

9. This does not belong in the recreational marijuana use forum, it has nothing to do with weed plz repost this in general.

10. yo hooked. your a mother fucking twat dude. for real. this guy is going through something tuff and ur initial reaction is that when he is llooking for consolation u say post in the other forum? shut the fuck up. ur a stoner ur supposed to be chill, not a fucking twat. so for real uve got what 47 posts under ur name. do us all a favor and stay off the fucking board. we dont need fuckers like you coming around.

^ This part of your post isn't welcome here. Consider this a warning. *RMJL

as for hookah im sorry dude. and idn if u believe in God or not but i do so the most i can do for you is pray for you. so even if u dont atleast know im thinking of u.

11. wow, sometimes reality really gives you somn unexpected

im sorry to hear bout it bro, i know what you are talkin bout havin a good friend that kinda drifts away...even tho you dont talk real often, he will always mean alot to you

makes you really step back, sit-down and think about things

12. Thanks guys... Well, it had to do with weed because this kid taught me how to roll blunts. He introduced me to joints. He showed me what a pipe can do and helped me name my first pipe. He was there to keep my volcano when I couldn't myself. He drove everyone around, risked so much just to be that nice guy that everyone liked. Then he couldn't take it anymore. Now he's gone. No more smoking dank and playing mario kart in this kid's basement.

13. yeah, i know where youre coming from...ive been there before, good luck. stay easy

14. Sorry to hear about that man.I kinda know what you fell like man my gramps died earlier this year

15. its always hard to go through times like this. a year ago one of my friends was hit by a boat while she was havin fun on a friday afternoon.

shit like this happens, for whatever reasons but no matter the cause, there is always something to learn from it and some way to incorporate that into your life and move forward.

britteny dying changed my life and i wasnt even too close to her.

never forget those who have left you.
    may i propose a bowl in his honour.

16. no offense to you but most people who off themselves don't outwardly act depressed

it's just how shit is and it's always been with 'em and usually has fuck all to do with 'the wrong crowd' or any sort of drug usage

they've always felt they didn't belong in the body they got or they felt things that they couldn't express to anyone and in the end all the fake shit they put on to please the people around 'em finally gives and they do their thing

I sure as hell know with how this planet is I'd off myself if a select few wouldn't miss me or understand it's what I'd want

in any case do what ya gotta do to get through it but realize they didn't do it because of you or anyone else they did it for their own reasons and as such you should be happy they did what made 'em happy even if what they did made you unhappy

17. Your not a moderator fuck off, and number 2 this kid losts somebody life to suicide and thats the 1st thing thats pops into your head that its in the wrong section.

Do you have even have a soul??? for real man??

You sir and any1 else who trys pullin this bs on a daily basis need to get a life and start thinking whats more important, and hookahlove good luck movin on with your life, losing a friend is tough, idk wtf i do if my friend did that.

:wave:

18. i went to a friends funeral a few weeks ago. she took a bunch of sleeping pills and never woke up. i know its hard but you got to pull through. since ive been 18 (im 23 now) i've been to about 10 of my friends funerals. it seems like people started dropping like flies. some by their own hands and others by someone elses. all i can say is that it never gets easier but you just got to do what you got to do bro.

19. I'm real sorry too hookahlove, ..all you can do now is go to his funeral and say goodbye.

I lost two great friends the same way when they were just 19 and 20, it's been 20 years since that happened and I still don't understand why, I still think of them often and laugh at the crazy things they used to do.
    Look luck bro, it may never make a whole lot of sense :confused_2:

20. Sorry to hear that man. I know what you are going through as i also had a good friend hang himself many years ago 3 days before christmas. I hope you cope with it well.