friend having a DT (sort of)

Discussion in 'General' started by blazedandcrazed, Sep 27, 2007.

1. This is a two part question:

My friend is 17 and having a physical on monday. he has to piss in a cup and he isnt sure if it is a drug test or if he should even worry about it or what. basically he wants to know what would happen if he had weed in his system and he had to do a urine sample.

if he will get in trouble if they find weed in him, he wants to know if he can smoke on friday. between friday and monday he will probably work out and play 2 hockey games. he works out 5 days a week for 2 hours and plays hockey on the weekend, so will the weed stay in him for those 3 days?

2. It would be very very odd for them to run a drug screen on your friend during a routine physical. It costs money, money that they don't want/need to spend unless they are told to.

They are very likely just looking at his electrolyte levels, though I'm probably wrong since I'M NOT A DOCTOR...

3. Ive been through this many times. They cant legally test him unless his parents ask. Even if they do there is still a patient/ doctor confidentiality policy and hes not allowed to tell the kids parents. so tell your "friend" this