1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend Has Insane First Time Trip!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrLifted, Sep 10, 2018.

1. This was acouple nights ago, after work I decided to invite a few friends to sesh up and kick back. We had a new person in the group who isn’t experienced at all when it comes to fire weed 4A. Few hits off a joint and a bowl later the Inexperienced one coghs his lungs out and for about a half hour he was fine. Till It Hit em, He started screaming and Running outside yelling at the top of his lungs about 2 minutes later.
    It all happened at once he got up and was about to smash through my glass door patio window. Talking in this weird Latin type slang.
    I ended up opening my glass door that he was still trying to punch at this point, I grabbed him and Yelled “This is My Fucking House!!” He finally calms down. With blood running down his face from him smashing it off the side of my house.
    What made this so fucked was it set the Vibe the entire Night making everyone’s high vicious and unsettling to say the least.

The Strain We Smoked on Berry Nukem

2. Feel Free to share any relatable stories about a trip from hell and back. I don’t know if he smoked on some demon weed cause Berry Nukem is 4A Dank

Fe

3. LOL I see one of the mods deleted my post from view.
    His actions sounds like the jump out the window reaction caused by another plant you can find on youtube that I can't name.
    We usually don't see that kind of extreme get and and gotta go reaction to a heavy dose of Cannabis. Most people get laid out and can't get up at all when they get that hammered.
    The strain Berry Nukem is a hybrid and we generally don't see anything like that reaction except maybe in near pure landrace Sativa strains. They can cause a good brain scramble and some folks don't handle a heavy Sativa strain well.
    Early Harvested Cannabis can also have a wicked effect as it is near pure THC with not enough CBD to take the Fingernails on Chalkboard feeling down to a comfortable level so that might be part of it.
    Otherwise it's just his individual reaction to the stuff.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've definetely seen that type of stuff before. some people just can't handle it, usually people who are dealing with anxiety, depression, dissasociation or just people who lie A LOT and are hiding something especially : they freak out because they feel like they will lose control over the façade of their personality.

I know how easy it is to think ''the weed made this'' but i feel as if the weed only reveals something that is in hiding, that they aren't really dealing with, like denial or delusion. of course there are many more things that can cause it, as i said depression and anxiety being big ones.

• Informative Informative x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You