Friend has crossed the line.

Discussion in 'General' started by sticky icky bud, May 24, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2xZCljHHHs]YouTube - Never Back Down - Party Fight[/ame]

Just don't let that happen.

2. Sure hes your friend?

3. kid doesn't sound real cool, maybe you should find better friends

4. or be a better friend.

5. Kids these days...

You are the one that started out sideways with him. wtf

6. Er, just to clarify, when you say "back when" here, you're talking about last year, right?:rolleyes:

Maybe the reason you never heard back from him is because he did feel bad about saying it after thinking about it for a while? Ever think of it that way?

This is what sucks about posts, texts, and email. They're so fucking impersonal. You can barely tell that I am being sarcastic with my first sentence above, but I am.

7. LMFAO at your friend's comeback.
    Sorry, but if you're gonna get into a piss taking match and then take the reply seriously then don't get involve din the first place.

8. If you want to punch someone, go punch any English teacher that has ever given you a passing grade.

Why would someone that would cry over a daddy joke be stupid enough to crack them on other people in the first place?

Here's a free tip for the next time you two little children have a stupid contest: If your mom is a 400 pound hooker, don't fire off any mommy jokes at him or he might make you cry again with another reality check.

Doesn't it suck having to say you're 18+ to be here when your posts make you look retarded for anything over 12? :laughing:

9. Sounds like your a dumb ass for continuing to hang out with someone who apparently has been treating you like shit for the past 8yrs.

10. so what line was crossed exactly?

this just seems like stupidity

11. Well, if it backfired, then that implies that it was actually going somewhere at start, which it clearly was not. Complete waste of bandwidth.

12. Valid point, I couldn't find a more appropriate image though on short notice, wanna help me out?

13. this.

why hang out with him..??

honestly duded just chill out , stop hanging out with him if it really bothers you, and get ready for your freshman year of high school should be a great experience you'll make a bunch of new friends...

[​IMG]

14. hahahahaha:p

15. so your dad is dead?

16. I hope you don't say "aye" all the time when you talk, aye. All that is just unnecessary.

You both were in the wrong, you shouldn't of said anything about his dad. If I didn't have a mom, I wouldn't make a joke about someone's mom. And if I did, and they said something about mine, thats my fault. Do what ever makes you happy.

17. Shit, he figured out we're all actually pirates. But then again, that was kinda obvious, what with our rampant bootlegging of music and videos and shit....