Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend had really bad trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ytownsmokes, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Me and my friend were toking in his room then when we were finished he went to get munchies then he started fliping out and woke up his dad he started yelling for an ambulance his dad eventually took him to the hospital and told them what happend and they drug testing him and said that there was no drugs in his system 0% thc how is that possible? Also they thought it was laced with coke but it dident effect me at all?

2. If it's the first time he's smoked in a while, the weed can take up a day to process into your blood

3. I was going to say, it's going to take a half a day or a day or so to show up on a drug test if he doesn't smoke a lot.

If he does smoke a lot.. i don't know :confused::confused::confused:

4. LMAO, you're friends a little girl. Cut him off !

5. Your weed wasn't laced your friends is dumb lol

6. Your friends a noob hahaha

7. lol. idk what happened. but that is a funny story. bugs on on some bud, gets taken to the damn hospital. they cant even tell he smoked by drug test.

8. This makes no sense. The DT results say no drugs were in his system after smoking weed (supposedly laced with crack)?

9. He never took any hits , then wanted attention!

10. lol the weeds not in his blood yet..

weed is a hallucinogen.. he had a bad trip lol

11. What a ROOK

12. lmfao are you fucking kidding me

13. pee in his butt?

14. 1. Your friend should never touch another drug again. Not even caffeine.

2. You can't smoke coke. Well, you can; but you'll get nothing but a nasty taste and no effects.

15. Haha, I could see someone acting that way on just weed if its awesome stuff and he doesn't smoke a lot.

Ive been smoking for about 10 years but before Christmas i didn't smoke for almost 3 months. Was living in Cali at the time and got my hands on some med grade Kush and went for a crazy ride.

Im smart enough to think about lack of tolerance, but all that was on my mind at the time was "wow this tastes great!". Smoked half a bowl when I prob should have waited to see what two hits did for me. It knocked my wife out cold, but me on the other hand had what Id say was a bad weed experience. Got to watch the walls "breathe" like a mild trip, couldnt feel any part of my body, kept thinking in circles etc. Was only the 2nd time ever my baked brain kept trying to tell me Im gonna die lol. Lucky for me Ive used stronger psychedelics before otherwise I may have reacted like he did.

16. He wasn't high..He's just retarded

17. Umm yeah when shit goes down like this I just leave..

18. I wish my weed was laced with coke

19. Your joking, right? Smoking cocaine is one of the most effective and addictive habits out there. Its the rich man's crack...