friend got shot, might not make it.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiphopanonymous?, Apr 12, 2011.

1. so my friend/old dealer got shot twice in the back yesterday. he just found out hes got a baby on the way, and now the kif might never see his father.

he went to a deal to sell to some guys and somethin happened and they got to arguing. my boi turned around to leave and the other guy pulled a pistol and shot him twice in the back. on ehit his lungs and the other grazed his heart and he had a heart atack. so far hes in the icu some place up in atlanta and they dont know if he will makeit.

stay safe out there guys. its not worth being shot

• Like Like x 1
  2. :( ignorant kids and their guns...

3. Nothing is worth getting shot really. Best wishes to your friend though.

4. its a nasty game man best to him and his friends and family.

5. ye it pretty fucked up to shoot somebody in the back over drugs. but the guys are caught and they have bail set at 250k each(2 other guys).
    im thinking theres more to it than a drug deal gone bad, cause this guy was into some shit, but idk.

6. Damn...best of luck man, that's what happens when you walk down the fast path though.

7. this is why i grow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Glad the dudes got caught.

Dude who shot him in the back needs to get strung up.

Your friend was just trying to leave not causing problems.

9. Hes prolly at Grady Memorial, thats where they take most gunshot wounds, and bad accident victims. I was there for my motorcycle crash.

You should go visit him. That place fuckin sucks, the nurses are bullshit, takes 2 hours to get anything. I had to have a janitor help me to the bathroom, cause I would not walk. 2 1/2 hours after I asked a nurse to come in.

10. damn and i was around atlanta last wednesday

sorry about your bro :(

11. Sucks but he knew what the fuck could happen; hope he makes it alright.

12. #12 FuturisticRyan, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    Life is too short sometimes.When you start dealing you know the things that could happen though.Expect the worst,hope for the best.

13. Dirty game, dirty money, dirty players.

14. I got shot once, It was in the leg though. A bear punctured one of my lungs another time. My heart was untouched though. I hope he makes it. It really does suck being all alone in a hospital, you should go see him if the doctors let you. But anyways I just wanted to let you know that people can get hurt really bad and still live.

15. sorry to hear that, hope your friend pulls through.....man that's just awful :(

16. hes gonna make it bro!

17. i live in atlanta.. did this make the news/ paper?? sounds really fucked up but murders happen all the time here bro

18. If you find the gunmans person information post it on here. If hes close enough i will go and fuck him up for you, no joke

19. ye it made it in the paper ill try to find it.

20. i cant find the article, but i saw him yesterday. hes still in icu and his chances arent great but they said he if all goes right he should make it. they got the bullet that grazed his heart and the one in his lung is still there. they dont wanna cause more stress to his body than they need to, so they will get it out later.

found out it was 2 16,17 year old kids that shot him. wtf