friend got shot in the head

Discussion in 'General' started by yungdirtybastar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Depending on how much money it was I prolly would have done the same. I would have just hoped that my car started... That's crazy that he survived.

Crazy shit now days.

-AFD

2. what kinda drug was he buying, and was it just a small amount for him to smoke or snort ? or was it like a half kilo ? I am sorry for ur friend. Im glad he survived, not many people can say they lived with a shot 2 dah head

3. Thats a tough motherfucker to survive a shot to the head. Those cowards are going to be even more afraid when they see him around the neighborhood still breathing.

4. have you seen your friend? I've seen guys who've been shot in the head and lived.
    They don't look the same as before

5. Real "G'z" don't do that shit.. They are in it for love and brotherhood, just chill and make money and if anyone fucks with anyone in the brotherhood they are getting their ass beat.
    *****s that go around robbing people they don't know and shooting them trying to be hard are losers. All deserve to die and I'm sure even real G'z will discriminate them giving their brotherhood a bad rep, reason why gangs look so bad now days. Stupid *****z killing each other over nothing wasting their life away.

6. If somebody shot me in my head and I lived, and I did not suffer brain damage and knew who did it, their ass would be grass if the police didn't have them in custody. That's just how I feel.

I'd be literally fuckin' raging more than The Hulk on steroids.

Wouldn't care at that point whether I lived or died, somebody would get hurt.

Then again, around here there aren't many people who would just fucking shoot you in the head, maybe a meth addict I dunno.

7. Real G'z?

Watch some NatGeo.

8. dude gets shot in the dome from point blank range and he survives? thats a story in itself.

9. That's what I'm saying.

If I got shot in the head, a motherfucker tried to KILL me.

I'd be getting my revenge.

10. Pistol whip him, you dont gotta shoot him

11. #31 happytrees420, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
    Gangs like Crips or Bloods weren't started to go around robbing and killing random people, anyone who beats, robs or kills a random person who has done nothing to them or the gang is badly representing the leaders. So they are not real G'z. Bloods and Crips shouldn't even still exist, it was originally started to stick it to the man not each other because racism was such an issue back then yet.
    But thugs on the other hand are just wastes of lifes, overly obsessed with respect and want people to fear them. But that depends on what your definition of thug is. Because Tupac was the man and had a good head on his shoulders.

12. #32 yungdirtybastar, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
    Gangs origionally started out just as neighborhood groups to stand up for each other. Then drugs like crack came along and the greed overtook the brotherhood. Getting in a gang now isnt about brotherhood, its about making money by any means necessary.

I dont have all the details but it was a fairly small caliber handgun from what I heard, but big enough that the bullet went in and out. Also i'm not sure where he got shot in the head, whether it was right in the brain or possibly just in the face like through his cheeks. All i know is the bullet didnt do enough damage to drop him, cuz he had enough getup to drive to the gas station and get help before he went unconscious from blood loss i'd imagine.

I still haven't seen him, he's not one of the people I hangout with regularly or at all really, just someone i see around here n there n slap hands with.

Also he was buying crack I think (although it could have been heroin, he goes back in forth with his addiction) and i heard it was only 80 bucks. Not worth taking someones life over thats for sure.

I'm glad i never got into that shit other than trying it. Not worth dealing with the shady characters that sell it IMO.

edit: Just so you guys know, he is doing OK, he's out of the hospital back to normal other than a bullet hole somewhere in his head that still needs to heal.

13. It all comes down to one thing, imo. All these fools running around waving their guns in the air, and what not, have no appreciation for life, human or otherwise. They think because they have guns they are gods. It really saddens me. I see the little thugs in training and I wanna cry cause they're just throwing their lives away and for what? Money and power? The leaders may have had good intentions but you know there's always gonna be some jackass who wants more. Sorry about your friend. Hope he's doing well.

14. Your friend did the right thing because pieces of shit like that would have taken his money and shot him in the head anyways. they were out to shoot someone not rob them. I'd be a hunting until I cleaned up the neighborhood If it were me.

15. Sadly, shit like this happens everyday in one place or another. Why can't people just get a job and earn money ?? :(

16. Seriously, or at the least just fucking sell drugs. You can only rob so many people before people know who the robbers are. At least if your a drug dealer people come back to GIVE you their money just about.

17. daaaaamn thats gonna be a nice scar to explain to chicks ;)

18. qfmft

thats awesome how he lived