Friend Got Rolled

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thenewkevsters, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Well, my friends growspace was found by his parents.. They dont agree with his medical needs and so told him to get rid of the plants. So...

I now have 6 Hawaiian Purple Kush clones. They were plants about a week or so but havent grown at all. Only thing that has changed is that some leaves are yellowing on the lower sections.

My question is do u think its a nitrogen diffeciency and i should feed them or do u think its over nuting from him using Miricle Grow.. any idea's?

2. #2 OCDinFL, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Could be many things. What type of medium are they in? Not enough DO to the root zone can cause dead roots and yellowing of lower leaves. How often are they being fed and with what? How do you determine when they need watering? They were just cut from the mother 1 week ago or they showed roots 1 week ago or....? Does the yellowing start at the tips or the base of the leaves? Pics would go a long way here.

3. #4 yesicancancan, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    If you are gonna buy a filter then I highly recommend visiting a hydroponics store if there is one in your area. I am lucky in that we several here and they are all staffed with extremely helpful and knowledgeable people. However, if you are more of a DIY type guy I'd suggest you try to make one yourself. Google it and you will turn up a ton of stuff using the phrase DIY carbon filter. You can also check out the excellent stickied thread on this forum about the subject.

I went the DIY route and am very happy, but I talked extensively to the guys at the hydroponics stores anyways about lots of things and bought panda plastic, soil, nutes, and lots of other stuff since. You can see my home-made filter in the background below.

[​IMG]