friend got robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thekiller, Dec 16, 2009.

1. #1 thekiller, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    he told me he was saying goodbye to his friend that was moving out of the country. so i'm sitting in his van and i'm waiting like a half hour and am getting pissed. what's happening is he getting f-ed in the ass? then he comes back and says he got robbed and the cops were here. he asked me if he had his leather jacket on and i said i dunno. so i asked him what u tried to buy weed? he didn't tell me before cause i quit smoking for a while and he was being respectful but what happened was he tried to buy herb and 2 big black dudes said yeah we got weed took him somewhere, beat him stripped him butt naked and took all his clothes, even his socks. he walked back and ppl w laughing at him and a good Samaritan felt bad and gave him shorts and a tank top. the cop question me and said did u set this up and i was like this is my friend i didn't even know where he went he told me he was gng to say goodbye to his gay friend that was gng to israel to become a rabbi. then i told the cop he should focus his attention on who did this to him cause that's my friend. is it so bad that this still cracks me up? he kept saying they took my socks what r they gng to do w my socks. and i asked if they took his underwear and he said he wasn't wearing any. wtf? am i wrong for thinking this is funny? i was lmao in the police station when the cop was questioning me..

2. dude,wait....what?

3. i dont believe that at all...funny though

4. THIS

that's messed up, if its true, wtf

5. dude no matter how hard a try i could never understand that.. wtf bro..

6. #6 tbolg, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    Put down the J and re-type that entire story with complete sentences and abbreviations so the rest of us can even understand it please.

7. lmao. i laughed

8. I love how the black guys are always BIG in every robbed story lmao.

Go take a look if yah dont jahblieve

9. The story made sense to me. I lold when I got to the end and he wasn't wearing underwear. lol for sure

10. sounds like your faggot ass friend robbed your ass and gave you some lame ass story about his fag friend. lol

11. my friend was like 6'2" 170 and got jumped by 2 bigger black guys. he was also black but from rockland county ny and had no street sense.

12. WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE PUNCTUATION?!

ohmygod...

13. plus um, 6'2 170 is really skinny :D
    I am like 5'11 160 and pretty lean

14. why did they rob his socks?

15. ^ to humiliate him i guess? i would have left him in his socks still, more funny imo, man running around in his socks.

16. yeah.

17. ik but he was lumped up pretty bad. if he was jacked do you think they would try to beat the shit out of him strip him butt naked and rob him? but nobody answered my question. do you think it was wrong for me to laugh? that my friend. a douche but still a friend...

18. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA your story and then getting to put a face to it. laughing so hard i peed a little. thank you for making my day. no it wasn't bad you laughed. your in the clear ahahahahaaahhaahahaha.