Friend got robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MMan, Nov 5, 2009.

1. yesterday somebody had broke into my friends house, busted his new lcd tv, stole his xbox an all his games, stole a shotgun and killed his pet squirrel that he found last week. his girlfriend cried for a while because of the squirrel. wish i could catch the asshole who did it an put a bullet in the back of his head

2. Man that fuckin blows! Broke his led tv? Douche bags. Pet squirrel? Odd. Kllling that animal tells me ttheir sick people. Karma will have it's way with them.

3. Wow...people are sick. Not only robbing a house and destroying what people work hard to obtain but also killing a harmless creature as well. :mad:

4. well your friend sounds like a cool guy, nice TV video games pet squrrel. but thats just not right killing a person's pet its bad enough those guys robbed him, if you ever find out who did it seriously give them one for the animal.

P.S. im not even a PIDA person im actually a republican(with liberal tendecies obviously) killing that animal is just wrong

5. Let's not jump to conclusions:

[​IMG]

6. That sucks man. My friends house got robbed a while ago too. He was asleep upstairs and 3 guys came in and stole all his electronics, and his Benz.

I think you mean PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)

7. Damn too bad you or your friend weren't home, I would have introduced his face to that shotgun! :devious:

8. How did they steal his benz. he didnt hear it driving out?

9. They got the keys from the house, I know that, but I don't know how he didn't wake up. I'd assume they put it in neutral and just rolled it out of the driveway.