Friend Got Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nuclear Mudkip, Oct 26, 2012.

1. I know a kid who is 14 who smokes.

He doesn't buy a lot, usually 1g to 2g at a time. Anyways, he was smoking in his room and I was on Oovoo with him having a video chat. He takes out his little pipe his brother gave him, packs a bowl, and takes a few hits. Then he packs the thing away, sprays bleach, opens a window, and uses mouthwash to get the smell away.

A few minutes later, his uncle walks in who also smokes pot. He goes, "are you smoking pot?" the kid just denies it and goes "no, I never smoked pot in my life?" and his uncle just goes "you're smoking pot..." and at this point, he ended the video chat.

He calls me back about 2 minutes later and says his uncle didn't care, he just said that if he gets a grade below a B, his uncle is telling his parents.

Two weeks later, he was smoking again home alone. His mom and dad come home and say that his room smells like pot. His dad also smokes, but his mom doesn't. His mom tells him how pot is bad and grounds him for a week, and his dad just says he doesn't want him trying any other drugs.

Thing is, they didn't take his pot, his pipe, or anything. Hes grounded for a week, but he got to keep everything, and even introduced his dad to his dealer.

Anyone else wish you had parents like this? If I got caught, my mom would probably take me to the principal's office at school, call the cop down, put the weed on the desk, and walk out and leave me to be there, and get in whatever trouble.

2. What if his uncle hancuffed him to something in his room and refused to free him unless he smoked through an entire ounce . . . .

stranger things have happened

3. why you hangin out with such young kids? video chattin with em..

4. Why are you friends with a 14 year old? That's 8th grade yo

5. Probably because he's like 15 or something hahah;)

6. hahahahahaha LMAO!!!! I gotta use this one in my signature LMAO hahahahah!!!!!!!

7. [quote name='"chillaxbro"']

Probably because he's like 15 or something hahah;)[/quote]

Haha this,op you sound like your 14-15 if your parents would care over it that much.as for your friend he's dumb for smoking inside in the first place

8. Lol i gave my mom a J, that's how i told her i smoked. She didnt believe me so she faced the whole thing down, she was k.o. within 25 minutes haha

Its gonna be more common to see parwnts accept it, and most good parents realize theyll do it anyway and rather have them smoke at home safely.

9. [quote name='"juice76849"']

Haha this,op you sound like your 14-15 if your parents would care over it that much.as for your friend he's dumb for smoking inside in the first place[/quote]

Yeah for sure.
    Either way OP is fucked.
    Pick if you wanna be a 14 year old or the 18 year old oovooing with a 14 year old lol

10. Thats not punishment. How do you think i started smoking weed? My entire family did that to me. my dad was the city mayor and my uncle was the chief of police.

11. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

Yeah for sure.
    Either way OP is fucked.
    Pick if you wanna be a 14 year old or the 18 year old oovooing with a 14 year old lol[/quote]

"Hello why won't you take a seat" lol :D

12. OP is the 14 year old

13. I feel like we are the seniors in high school picking on freshman,

who cares lemme get in on this...

FRESHMAN!!!!!!!

14. he has pretty damn nice parents. Especially father, uncle very nice to because at 14, even being a huge pothead and pro-marijuana I'd flip at a 14 year old getting into it.

15. >watever

He goes to my school, thats how I know him. I'm still friends with him even though hes younger than me, just because I have friends who are friends with him.

16. OP smokes, 14 year old smokes. Drugs bring many people together, including Marijuana. Maybe at one point this 14 year old knew OP smoked or something and tried to pick up off him. OP Is probably 16 anyways, or the 14 year old. Who the fuck knows,, op knows.

17. O rly a 14 yr old

18. If your hanging out with 14 year olds and your supposedly 18 your weird.

19. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']If your hanging out with 14 year olds and your supposedly 18 your weird.[/quote]

not really man when i was a freshman in highschool some of my homies were seniors.

20. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']If your hanging out with 14 year olds and your supposedly 18 your weird.[/quote]

Nah dude I know people who are 19 who didnt go to college and they hang out with high school kids, its not that weird. Maybe a 3 year difference?