Friend got caught with my shit

Discussion in 'General' started by BuddhistBrian, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Unless he specifically asked to borrow it from you, then no, he doesn't owe you anything. It's not his fault you left it in his car. That's your choice.

2. #102 coraygc, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Absolutely not.  He was doing you a favor by holding onto it and assuming liability of it.  Sucks man, but he has zero obligation to replace it. 

3. I'm kind of glad you lost it. You don't deserve nice things if that's how you treat people.

4. Lel bet this dude shitted over like 50 different human being's advice and still pressuring his friend to replace the pax.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

5. Funniest thread. Ever. Offer to pay a bit of the fines and go buy a new vape. Shit man... Selfish

6. For someone named "BuddhistBrian" you're kind of a dick.

7. if hes really your buddy, i would brush it off and take the L

8. #109 Thejourney318, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Someone gets in legal trouble because they let you put your shit in his car...and you want him to pay you...LOL!
    Reminds me of the beginning of super troopers, when they got cops on them when they have a bunch of shit. So one of them eats it all. Then another guy says he's gonna have to pay him for the shit he ate. Lol.

That's fucked up...if anything, you should help him out with the money he owes...not sure whether that would be expected or not, but just LOL at wanting him to give you money.

9. Disgusting. Your friend should try to get rid of their fetish for feces. 

10. Omg so perfect cant believe i forgot super troopers

11. I agree with this. He has a lot more shit to deal with than getting a new vape

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Turns out he got into a lot more legal trouble than expected. We live in an area that's generally pretty liberal about bud. I've been caught by the cops three times and they've just taken my shit and left. I assumed my friend wasn't going to get any into legal trouble. Now he has a $5000 fine to pay to get it off his record, which I'm now helping him with. I realize that it wasn't the best thing to ask you guys for your opinion because everyone assumed from the start that I was going to make him pay for it. I just asked the damn question and it's completely reasonable to question shit. Next time Blades for Christ's sake just learn more about something before you rant and degrade someone. 

13. I have no regrets. I simply called it like i saw it. You were the one to get severely butthurt and tell us blades to "go fuck ourselves". Even posing the question was dickish, it shows you have dickish tendencies and thought processes.

Anyway, glad our 'shitty' advice had an effect on you. Good job on helping your friend, instead of kicking him in the nuts while he was down (which was your plan).

You ever grab a handful of grass and then pull? Blades cut...it's just what we do. lol

15. Charge the pax to the game bruh. The cops havin a dope sess with that bong n pax tho fuck12

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. <sup>Every time this has happened to me, its always bee nan apology for leave ng my shit behind,  or some for of payment...I have lost 1000's just being sloppy or leaving shit with a buddy....I LEFT WITH A BUDDY,,, I MADE THE CHOICE, I LOST MY ITEM....not he, he he, </sup>

17. Yea dude, your stupid for even thinking to ask him to pay for it. You know leaving it in his car(knowing he is a wreckless driver) that its possible to get confinscated. I wouldnt pay for a goddamn thing because he had his own weed and his own bong and you pax or grinder didnt make the penalties anymore severe. But if my friend said "here can I put this in your car cause im going to class" I would say yes because in this situation, the guy already had weed and a bong. If I was the other guy, I might offer to buy you your stuff back, but if you questioned me I might get irritated.

18. #119 gentleman, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014

The problem is: it's disgusting that you would even ask.

19. Your stuff your responsibility