Friend got caught with my shit

Discussion in 'General' started by BuddhistBrian, Feb 12, 2014.

1. #81 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Yeah... doesn't mean you're not a narcissistic prick.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

2. Chad is a term ive always used to label a certain type of dude. I guess if i had to find the simplest way to describe a chad, i would say to picture a natty light drinking frat boy who frequents dave matthews band concerts. Me and my friends use this word alot. Also another forum i post in uses the term. I wouldnt be surprised if its on the UD.

3. gc history is gay anyway

4. Truth. Been here since 2007 on a few different accounts and fof the most part gc is a mundane 3rd tier message board. Can be fun at times tho.

5. same here. people just like to make it a thing.

6. GC peaked between 2007-2010. With the best year being 2009. Its a nostalgia act now, since the epicness that went down then. And even then, it wasnt THAT epic. I was pretty well known on an older account.

7. YOU asked him if you could leave it in his car. Don't be dumb. The RUDEST and most inconsiderate thing you could do is ask him to buy you a new anything.

Don't buy yourself an expensive vape if you can't replace it in case of your poor judgement or bad luck.

Think if it were you, would you think its fair that a friend demand a new pax after you got caught? No.

I'd straight up punch someone in the face for that.

8. Why is he reaching in your toilet?

'Too blessed to be stressed'

If it was your dad then ya you did the right thing. But there is a huge difference between Parents and THE LAW. If you can't figure out those differences then get a place of your own and your own car to store your stuff in.

10. OP are you fucking serious. You ungrateful little.

You left your shit there on your own terms. You should've taken it with you. He gets busted with your shit because YOU left it there and you have the audacity to ask for him to buy you a new one? AHHHH RAGE

11. Wow lmao that would be an asshole move. I would tell you to fuck off XD

You should like help him pay half his paraphenalia charge and buy yourself a new piece

12. How much is a pax? Paraphernalia is easily a grand, and weed charge another 600 depending on where you live. If you ask him to buy you a new one you should just look for a new friend.

13. Pax is the name of the Winter Storm that's hitting the Northeast right now

14. #94 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    This!

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

15. I thought about it. He ccoulda easily dropped your name and didn't. I'd be grateful of that good friend and take the. Loss.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Why would he offer to do that if the guy had his own bong in the car?

in my haste to crucify OP for his jackassery, i missed the mention of the bong.

but if you want to get picky, i never suggested he pay for it. merely stated what i would do (if the bong wasn't in the picture).

18. Yeah that would be a nice thing to do though if the guy didn't have his own bong. That's what a good friend would do.
    As for the OP, you will likely ruin your friendship if you ask him to buy you a new vape. Letting your vape out of your sight had it's risks. Unfortunately it was confiscated, but it is not your friends fault, plus he likely has several hundred dollars worth of fines from the paraphernalia and weed already.

19. Sent from my HTC One

Lol you're a dumbass, so you had your buddy that's a junior in high school drive up your freshman ass, cause you can't drive and he got pulled over and your mad, you're the biggest bitch I have ever heard. If I were you I would confront your friend and ask him to buy you a knew one so you get your ass whooped.

20. You just assumed a lot of shit man, that's pretty dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum