Friend got caught with my shit

Discussion in 'General' started by BuddhistBrian, Feb 12, 2014.

1. #61 Jr.9109, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Nope he shouldn't owe you anything, I would say you pay him for the paraphernalia cost but since he had his own bong in there you shouldn't. Pretty much all you should do is leave it alone and buy a new vape. 

2. If you really were a good friend, you'd call ur bro up and say these words exactly: "brother, i'm sorry you got caught up. I was talkin' out my ass when i asked you to pay for the pax. In fact, thanks for trying to do me a favor and hang on to it while I was in class, since i brought it to school and had no other choice than to keep it with me AT SCHOOL. i'm sorry you got caught up again, but hey, maybe you should stop driving dangerously... a ticket is the least of your problems if you're dead and gone... and i wouldn't wanna lose you broham." Then you give your bro a hug next time you chill and y'all smoke.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

3. Hear, hear!

4. #64 AugustWest, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

are you gonna pay your friends fine since you planted paraphernalia on him? Or maybe tell the judge that it was yours and not his?

since you are such a good friend that goes out of his way and all..

He has always told me that he follows the law when he has illegal shit in the car, he isn't a dumbass

6. Perhaps handing off your vaporizer made him late or put him in a situation where he had to drive erratically? How many times have you been driving and thought " If I left only 5 seconds earlier I would have made that green light, or would have passed those slow moving vehicles"... it happens alot to me! 
    :laughing:

Dude you have 200 posts you don't even know GC history

8. Are you kidding me op? After i got busted with YOUR shit, take a ticket for YOUR vape, you come and ask me to pay for it, I would smack your face OFF of your face. If anything you ought to pay his fines and tickets you over entitled fucking chad.

9. So answer this for me OP,

If you were the one to get caught with your friends vape, would YOU buy HIM a new one?

10. So...that's a no?  :confused_2: 

Can't trust ANYONE on their word alone these days man.

I'm sorry that this happened to ya, it sucks, really. 

But I certainly don't think it's your friend's responsibility to replace the pax.
    You could have been put in his situation just as easily as you've been put in the one that you're in.

11. xD did you just call OP a "Chad"?

Or typo?

It's this lame joke where all chad's are assholes.

13. I think that was a name he was calling him? Lol

14. smh op needs to learn some respect. If you knew he was a reckless driver then its an even bigger fault on your part.

If I was caught because I fucked up I would definitely buy him a new vape.

Back when I was living at my parents house a different friend left a SSV at my crib once and my dad smashed it, I still paid him back; I view it as the same scenario.

16. i thought he was referring to our regular GC troll the Chad lol. guess that makes more sense, never heard some one call another a chad tho hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I don't know. I only see the joke on reddit so it might be that he was talking about this chad.

18. This is what I was thinking too.  :laughing: 

I just wanted to make sure he actually meant "chad" and not "chap" or some shit.

:confused_2: 

19. wow dude, it would NOT be cool at all to ask him for a new vape.

20. =Oh, i DEFINITELY meant to type chad. Youve never heard this term before. Trust me youd know a chad if you saw one, unless you are one.