Friend got caught with my shit

Discussion in 'General' started by BuddhistBrian, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I'll call it as I see it. What I see is you trying to blame this other dude for you losing your pax.
    Look it'd be completely different and id be in your side if the dude asked to borrow it and this happened.
    But you asked him to hang on to it for you.

Did it ever even cross your mind that you might never see it again?

2. shoulda thought of the consequences before you left it in the hands of what you described as a reckless driver.

3. Hahahahaha no way you're actually saying that I deserve to get fucked over on this because he went over the speed limit when he knew he was holding illegal shit in his car? He still would have gotten fucked over with his bong and weed if I didn't leave my shit with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. your fault for leaving it dude. can't believe you wanna ask your homie to replace it, what a joke. take it as a loss and thank him for going down with it rather than you...dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 AugustWest, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014

you don't deserve it, but it happened and it's your fault. You should have kept it on you if it meant this much to you.

you knew he was a reckless driver before you gave the piece to him.. so why are you so surprised now?

7. #27 AugustWest, Feb 12, 2014

you are a shitty friend.

when you grow up and become an adult you'll realize how stupid and selfish you are.

"i'm gonna give my stuff to someone with a history of reckless driving.. then cry like a bitch and blame him for my mistake"

good work..

8. What a shit friend.

9. For real bro, deactivate your account, you wil forever be remembered as the biggest asshole in GC history. Gfy.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

10. Yeah if I was OP it wouldn't even cross my mind to ask him to replace it. That's now how I treat my friends at all.

If he's really gonna replace it for you then your friend must be the biggest pushover to ever exist.

11. #31 Milkin Hooters, Feb 12, 2014
    Yeah OP. Way i see it is, it was your actions that left the pax in the car. You gambled,, It doesn't matter what happens next.

12. #32 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 12, 2014
    Naw, he's just a good friend. Cares so much for his buddy, he's agreeing to replace something he has no need or business replacing to keep his friend.

Sad. He deserves a friend that would go the extra mile for him. But all he has is 'buddhist' brian.

13. This is what I would say to OP if he told me he wanted me to buy him a new vape.

"I'm not your friend, guy."

14. This seems to be the definition of pushover. No?

15. I suppose... i think he's just a good friend...

I love your insults but you might want to tone it down a bit. You can get banned for constant shit talking.

17. My friend took my pipe without my consent (we were roomates this was like 2 years back), 

and he ended up getting a DUI and got my pipe stolen from him, it was only a 50$ pipe 
    but he got slammed with tons and tons of shit. Even though he was a dick and it was his 
    fault i just shrugged off the pipe. That was the least of worries, i suggest you do the same. 

18. Yes OP, on top of everything else he has to pay for, it's only right that he spend 250 buying you a new pax, am i right?

19. Put yourself in your friends shoes, and all you care about is having your piece confiscated. Maybe you should of been the one to get caught. You have no empathy at all.

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. You make a thread asking for peoples opinion and then get mad when they give them to you? Makes no sense. I agree with the others when they say they wouldn't have asked a FRIEND to buy you a new pax, but that's not really what makes you a shitty person because people are going to have different opinions on it. What makes you a shitty person is your childish reactions when someone has a different opinion then yours or the one you want to hear.

If this person really is your friend like you said then i suggest you tell him that he shouldn't buy you a new one. If you really want to keep on being a douche over something so insignificant then at least offer to pay half since he isn't the only one at fault here.