Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friend got busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUFFLZ, Dec 30, 2011.

1. so yesterday me and a couple friends went to our LHS for some random shit we all wanted. one of my friends picked up a new bubbler and another friend got an e skillet (trippy stick). on the way back we stopped at a club to pick up some edibles and oil for the e skillet. my buddy who bought the bubbler doesnt smoke too much but took a couple hits from it (which fucked him up) and ate a potent brownie so by the end of the night felt like shit lol he threw up once.
    but anyway he went home at around 1130pm and his mom noticed he was a bit wobbly and they checked his car and noticed it smelled like smoke (we smoked a bit in his car) so his parents caught him and made him throw out all his bud (only about half an eighth) but hes letting me watch over his new bubbler and all his other shit for a while plus a dank gram he bought at the club.
    hes 19 and going to a JC in out town so it sucked he has to put up with that. but sucked even more i lost a smoking buddy :(

2. junior college

3. Sounds like you got a new bubbler my friend

4. Juvenile court? 19?:confused:

Edit: ahhh I see:cool:

5. didnt wanna sound selfish. but yes i do. a brand new one at that hehehe

6. Awww, that's depressing.. :[