Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend got busted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr. Jekl, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Some folks say smokin herb is a crime
    If they catch us smokin theyre bound to drop the dime
    Insufferable informa crazy fools
    Wait with their figeres crossed for you to break the rules
    -Sublime, Get Ready

2. Amen. Thats my #1 rule, eliminating probability. Sometimes its hard though. I want to bring a small pipe and a small amount of dro everywhere. :(

3. as much i would like the good stuff to be legalized...we all cant be hating on america...we live in a good country...if i had to choose between smoking weed in nigeria..or staying clean in the USA i would stay here....not to mention i believe someday it will be legalized at last.

4. hahahahahaha. Junkie, you always bust me up.

5. yo what fuckin state do you live in dude, that shits rediculous 2 years for 2 ounces rofl.

I'd move outta wherever the fuck you are right now, bunch off assholes there with fucking trees shoved up their asses.

I got pulled over a couple days ago with my pipe and almost 3 1/2 oz, th cop took 2 ounces and let me be. In Maine.. anything under an 1 1/2 oz is a misdimeanor.

I've had several run-ins with police, and have yet to encounter one who would incarcinate someone for marijuana possession. You live in a brain washed community man.. its sad really.

6. a good country where our freedoms are being crossed off the bill of rights daily. you need to open your eyes, there are countries FAR superior the the united fucking states. you musta been livin in the shadows these past 4 years.

7. that's why when you see a group of pigs with a dog around your car your pretend it's not your car, and anyone who tells other people that they have two ounces and a bong with them is just straight up retarded. you can't really trust your friends, well at least I can't trust mine because I know how they think. Advertising the fact that you have quantity like that is just asking to get robbed or narc'd.

8. Why's he gotta be a black guy? Whats that supposed to mean?

No stereotype? Huh? Just cause you say that doesn't make it right.... Thats like two guys kissing and when everyone freaks out they say "no homo" and all the 'phobes leave them alone. I don't think it works like that my friend.

9. This reminds me of the song by Sublime called Get Ready. For those who have heard this song know exactly what i mean. Why cant people just worry about themselves and let us smoke a harmless plant. What did we ever do to these people?

10. thats some heavy shit man. damn