Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friend got bust by a nark, what should i do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skinhead zack, Nov 9, 2003.

1. its been a dark and gloomy week around here. my friends grandpa (my usual dealer) got busted for dealing with 20 pounds (according to the police, it was acctuly 10, he was growing and when they weigh it they just rip the plant out of the ground and weigh in the roots and dirt too). well anyway he was narked out, narked out by someone i know. the nark got busted the day before with an 8th and ratted him out to get off. not only did he rat him out, he wore a wire into the house. so what should i do? should i beat this guys ass, or forgive and forget? the dealer who got busted is a 70 year old old man, so if he gets convicted he'll probably spend the rest of his life in prison.

2. If you go and whip his ass, you are just lowering yourself to his level...

What goes around will come around... Your granpa might not spend any time in jail if it's his first offence.. You could spend alot of time in jail for beatting up one of their narcs though!!!

Stay cool and wait..

3. Not go to jail for possesion of 10 lbs with intent to sell? Sounds bleak. If you're in CA (I'm guessing since your near Humboldt) and it's just flat out possession, then it could be 6 months jail or $500. If it's possession and cultivation, that's 16 months, and if it's sale to a minor, that's 3-5 years. If your not in CA, and your in Oregon, then he's fucked. 10 lbs is commercial drug sale in Oregon, and he could go to jail for 20+ years.

I know that having an eighth on you isn't shit in Ca. That's like a $100 fine. What kind of asshole would help send a 70 year old man to jail to save himself $100?

I hope it works out, good luck man.

4. i think hes getting sale to a minor, trafficing and cultivating. hes not going to get possession because he has a med card.

5. there might be some cops lookin out for the rat in case of retaliation... kinda risky man

6. Yes dude no thats so fucked up dont listen to any one else here just go Kick hes ass so fucking bad bring a few friends that mother fucker practicly just killed that man so fuck him.

7. While that bastard deserves an ass kicking, I don't suggest you do it. I'd just tell him straight up that he just got a nice old man sent to jail to save his not that busted ass.

8. Let everyone know he narked and no one will sell to him and he will suffer. Once the police know they have a patsy they will use hima agian to help them.

Actually I feel sorry for the kid, when they bust you they can really scare the sh** out of you. They can be real assholes.

There was a case in West Oregon where a guy with a med card got caught selling to juviniles, had too many plants and to much on hand, 1000 feet near a school. Cases like this set back medical marijuana. Hard to resist making money.

9. Well I know someone who was selling crazy amounts of pot along with many other, harder, drugs. They had their phone tapped for months and their house raided twice. He actually got arrested twice. The second time was before he went to court for the first offense(yea they're an idiot). He got 1 year in jail. Gramps will probably be fine, I bet he gets probation for 5 years. As far as the other matteer goes, if you are absolutely positive about this narc with the wire and all, beat his ass if the old man is worth standing up for. If Gramps was a nice guy with good practices I say fuck that narc up.

edit: actually he got 6 months in county. He wasn't growing anything but he was busted selling other harder drugs along with weed.

10. i'd say that to him, WHILE kicking his ass....

11. ^^^^^ listen to this. no one will ever touch that fucker to buy or sell their pott too, and you don't get busted for beating the crap outta him.

12. Well he was growing and selling, he is kinda screwed. Bond him out of jail and get him to a different contry.

Next, hopfuly there are a lot of people pissed at this rat. If so you firebomb his fucking house, he will know what for.

Edit:

You guys know i am just kidding... right?

13. well..i dont know if this would help or anything...but, chances are, if your bud does get jail time, it would be no worse than a nursing home for him.

14. well..i dont know if this would help or anything...but, chances are, if your bud does get jail time, it would be no worse than a nursing home for him.

(i was just using your friend as an example take a deserved cheap shot at some of the nursing homes and the way they are run)