friend going nuts

Discussion in 'General' started by skittles, Jul 12, 2005.

1. i have a friend whos currently on probation, despite this, he smokes 2 or 3 times a day and keeps failing his UA's. Hes now at the point where he'll be locked up if he fails another.

weed to this guy is almost like crack. he gets pissed and turns into a total dick if he cant get any and sells whatever he can for whatever he can get to buy it. I told him as a friend (he says im his best) to just stop but he says its not just getting high to him and he needs it. hes got a real fucking addictive personality and almost belives he needs it to a degree where its just pathetic.

anyone have any ideas on how to calm him down? he got 95% of it from me through my dealer but i cut him off so i dont get fucked as well

2. theres a point were a stoner needs to relize that he has wasted alot of money on pot and its gonna fuck their life up , but your doing the right thing by cutting him off, he wont' relize it now but he'll thank you down the road

ps
    i haven't relized it yet

3. getting locked up will do good for him i think... cause that will definately get him sobered up and if he acts like a dick while locked up maybe he will have some since beat into him... not trying to be an asshole but i have a friend kinda like this and i think thats just a wakeup call that some people need

edit: it could make him worst though haha

4. yea ive been thinking that too but hell probably come out fucked up worse

it goes to show you some really can take it better than others.. i smoke way more than he does and have been doin it longer

5. im surprised they havent sent him to some sort of rehab counseling if he keeps failing his drops... thats pretty sad man but ive seen it alot too... i got a friend like that... steals from his family to the point of where some will call the cops on him if he comes around... wont let him in... always bummin money... trying to buy a sack and when the dealer shows up says he only has 5 dollars and needs it fronted... and he owes his dealer 60 dollars his dealer said if he doesnt have the money by well this last saturday that something bad will happen... and well i dont think he has paid him back so... he better lay low or hes gonna get fucked up... its fucking pathetic and at times i wish he would get locked up for a while or get his ass whooped really bad