Friend gets messed up horribly longboarding

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Krispy Kush, May 26, 2008.

1. im new to gc by the way

so im at my friend t's house and were skateboardin, smokin bleezies, garcia vegas and we decide to go longboard since its like 75 degrees out and we meet up with my good friend b near a big hill in my town, see my town has awesome hills for longboardin and its really sketchy when your high but if your experienced at it its so much fun (skating for like 2 months religiously everyday at some point in the day) well my friend b thought it would be a good idea to smoke 3 bowls of kief and go down a huge hill when he has never skated before in his life lol so i start from the top with my sector 9 and i was fine carving it was a blast so much speed its an adrenaline rush funny thing is i was pickin up 4 gs of beasters from the bottom of the hill lol and he asks me before i go down "should i go from the top" "no dude this is your first time skating your mad ripped dont do it start from the middle" b goes for it anyways and he gets the narstiest speed wobbles his knee slams the pavement mess and his elbow and forearm are a bloody mess and he says casually "dude im fucked retarded" just bandaged that fool after we picked up and smoked outta my boy bs vape some more lol