Friend gets drunk and makes an ass of himself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DctrFeelGood, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend did something retarded this evening which he regretted. He dared take on the dreaded \"Colt 45 challenge\" Before the challenge had drank 3 busch. He chugged 2 C 45 \'s in one minute and twenty seconds, thus resulting in his vomiting all over the floor and being forcefully ejected from my house. My friend poured piss on his head because he vomited on my foot; his vomit also stank up my den. He left crying when we dragged him outside and jokingly told him he had to ride in the bed of the truck as we took him home. He then stubbornly stated that he was walking home and proceeded to leave the premises, and was eventually picked up by his mother on the side of the rode. In retrospect, I find his drunken behavior to be pathetic. Given a similar situation, which I wouldn\'t put myself in in the first place, I would have just left.

2. did your friend just have piss ready to pour or something? lol

3. Yes he did have a cup in hand Wykid.

4. Rofllllllllllll!!

I hate when people get piss drunk at my house. They get loud and inconciderate...but that\'s my fault, I guess, for having people over drinking.

5. Yeah, I hate when people do that shit.

6. why u dont have drinki parties at a fuckin house... do it in the woods or a water tower or something.. gah beach or something

cauz u kno the persons house ur in is having a lousy time

7. Thats why we have trash cans and toilets. You had every right to toss his ass out, lightweight :p

8. you let a dude drink two colt 45s in less than a minute....then pour piss on the kid when he pukes... what kinda friends are you... i would hate to hang out with you assholes... lead the kid to the bathroom next time... soaking him in piss and trowing him out...NOT COOL OR FUNNY AT ALL... no wonder the kid walked home.. the poor muther fucker is drunk as fuck and sick he has no way of controlling himself... i shake my finger in your general direction.. bad show.. bad show indeed...

9. quoted for mother fucking truth? lol i agree

10. You don\'t know what you\'re talking about. You should take that finger you\'re shaking at me and promptly shove it up your anus.

We don\'t talk to our fellow members like this at the City. Consider this a warning. *RMJL

11. agreed :mad:

12. we\'ve all done dumb drunk shit before

13. he was drunk, he doesnt remember.

14. your an asshole.

i cant believe you even have the fucking balls to call yourself his friend you dickhead

Let\'s not talk to each other like this at the City. Let\'s show some respect to one another whether we feel it\'s warranted or not. Thanks! *RMJL

15. I\'m sure he has some recollection of a bad night, that isn\'t something you just forget altogether, drunk or not.

16. This is just a bad thread. We\'ve got some name-calling and complete disrespect going on.

Closed!

(Thanks to those who reported it!)

17. I read the authors other posts and he has disrespected members over and over again so he\'s no longer welcome here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.