Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend gets a sick feeling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The_Jewfather, May 6, 2006.

1. Hey, I'm hanging out with a friend of mine who I used to smoke with but he stopped smoking for awhile. I got him to smoke for the past 2 times, but he has gotten a sick feeling and then puked. I got him to take a hit like half an hour ago and he got the sick feeling but didn't puke. It's bad enough that he doesn't want to smoke. What could be the cause of this, We used to smoke a lot.

2. that's exactly the way a friend of mine was, we used to smoke together, he quit, i kept smoking, years later we hang out sometimes and every time he smokes, he pukes, and we don't know why. I think some people just get overwhelmed when their tolerance is really low. we can smoke a bong bowl to the dome cause we have a high tolerance and be in control, but for somebody with NO tolerance, even like 5+ tokes can be out of their control. i dunno what to tell you man

3. mY WIFE GETS SICK IF SHE SMOKES TO MUCH AT ONE TIME oNE NIGHT THERE WERE 5 OF US AND 4 BLUNTS GOING AROUND 1 HOUR LATER SHES PRAYING TO THE PORCILIN GOD.. BUT WHEN THIS HAPPENS TO HER SHE USAALY THROWS UP ONCE AND IS DONE....
    AGAIN THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN SHE SMOKE ALOT OF HERB... i HAVE QUIT A COUPLE TIMES ONLY FOR A MONTH AT MOST THOUGH aND WENT RIGHT BACK TO BLAZING WITH MY CREW OF cRoNiC mIsFiTs WITH NO PROBLEM i THINK cANNABIS SMOKEING IS IN MY GENES< i SAY THIS BECAUSE EVERY ONE ON MY MOTHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY SMOKES bud I'M NOT EXAGERATING EVERY SINGLE ONE mY. GRANDMA HAS TOLD ME STORIES ABOUT HER DAD AND GRANDFATHERS PLANTS AND HOW CHEEP IT WAS TO BUY WHEN SHE WAS A KID... mY GRAMS IS GREAT HER AND MY UNCLE BOTH TAUGHT ME ABOUT THE GOOD HERB ON MY TENTH B-DAY mAN I WAS SO STONED, i WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY.. mY GRANDMA HAS A CRONIC GREEN THUMB TOO SHE TAUGHT ME ABOUT GROWING(FROM WHAT SHE HAD LEANED FROM HER DAD AND THROUGH OWN EXPERINCE)... MAN I MISS MY GRAMS I WISH SHE WERE IN BETTER HEALTH. THOSE NIGHTS ON THE FRONT PORCH WITH A COUPLE FAT DOOBS WILL ALWAYS BE CLEAR IN MY MEMORIES SRY FOR RAMBLING CHOKE WITH YA LATER....

4. i have a friend, like yours who doesnt smoke, and used to be a huge pothead, everytime he smokes now he gets mad nautious so he refrains to smoke unless its really exotic. This same person also, doesnt even smoke weed but grows it. weird huh

5. :eek: nO I DONT THINK ITS SO WEIRD i THINK IF i EVER STOP SMOKEING:confused: I WILL KEEP GROWING, ITS A NICE RELAXING FUN HOBBIE THAT DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE...
    CHOKE WITH YA'LL LATER:smoking:

6. I think what happend is this..

When I stopped toking for periods of time, and then started again - I still expected the same high. The usual high you know? You tend to forget how nuts weed can be the first couple times you smoke. So after a long break, the THC has drained from your system, and you get really high, off very little. Some people just can't handle it. They puke because the feeling overwhelmes them I think. Just because they were so used to the other feeling, they forgot this one .. iunno, just a thought :smoking:

7. don't apologize for rambling, we all do that here. But please for pity's sake, if you want your messages to appear readable, turn off the flippin caps lock

keep toking..