"Friend" fucked up our friendship

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze_Haze, Apr 29, 2011.

1. #1 Blaze_Haze, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    So one of my friends that I've known for awhile, about 9 years has been really pissing me off lately. Then today he made me a Facebook, I've never really cared about the whole Facebook thing so I've never had one. Anyways he made me one with out telling me just to be an asshole. Posted pictures of me smoking weed and posted where I worked and shit like that. Most of my relatives have Facebook so I couldn't let this stay up there to long.

So today I told him to get rid of it and he basically told me to fuck off which pissed me off even more. My sister ended up finding out about it somehow and got pissed at me thinking I made? I told her i didn't make it and that I know who did and she flipped out. She stats texting this kid threatening to go to his house to tell his parents, my sister is 22 so he took it very seriously when she told him that he's basically a pathetic little boy, and to delete it. To my surprise it was deleted in the next 5 min

I mean it really wasn't that big of a deal since everybody in my school knows I smoke, but when he put where I worked and pictures of me smoking, that just wasnt going to fly, I was about to drive up to this kids house with a couple kids to beat his ass but before I could leave my sister found out and got him to delete it. This is why I never made one in the first place, I'm sick of this highschool shit. I can't wait to graduate this summer and get the fuck out of this town

2. That kid sounds pretty pathetic. Leave his ass in the dust.

3. You could have also reported it to Facebook and they would have deleted it.

But the way your sister handled it is a perfect example of the power of titties. :hello:

4. never forgive him. he'll just make you regret it.

5. why would you take pics of yourself smoking grass if you didnt want people to see them? if their isnt any pics and no ones ever seen you toke up then they cant say that you smoke.

6. To be honest I didn't have them, he did. There were only 3 pictures and he had taken them years ago, actually one was relatively recent, about 7-8 months ago. I thought he was mature but he blatenly proved me wrong.

7. LOL what a douche bag!

8. Never talk to this kid again. I mean Someone once made a group about me on facebook and I was pissed at first but when I saw the group it really wasn't bad at all. It was actually pretty cool and boosted my rep a little. But what your friend did is not cool. Leave his ass in the dust like someone else said.

9. pussy move, but this kid does sound like a fucking fagot i would be pissed as well. if someone asks you to take pics of them you fucking take the pic down. if i was gonna go to his house and have like a friend tag along but not to fight you know.

10. Hahaha, I hated facebook, my friend tried making me one and I stopped him. Wouldn't really care if he did though, sounds like you need to chill out.

If you don't want people knowing who you are you shouldn't be that person.

11. I have pictures of me and my freinds hanging out smoking and videos of is if someones trying to take a huge rip but there just to remember the good ol' days I wouldn't ever show anyone except us and they wouldn't either, plus there locked in a folder, but that kid done was very dog of him I would suggest staying the fuck away from him

12. Is your 22 year old sister hot?

13. IN BEFOR- Aw, dammit, too late.

14. This AND kick his ass.

15. Facebook accounts don't actually get deleted, just deactivated.

16. #16 Blaze_Haze, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    As I said in my post I wasn't mad about the pics being seen by friends or kids at my school. So idk what your trying to say here?

Anyways i was mainly pissed about him posting the pics in combo with saying where I worked, plus many of my relatives have accounts and would deffinetly have seen this. It was just a immature thing of him to do. I'm deffinetly going to stay away from this kid for the rest of my highschool career. I can't be involved with people like him anymore.

17. #17 juannn123, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011

So you're willing to throw away a 9year friendship over a fucking facebook page?....how old are you? im sorry i have to be the dick but you sound like a little douche. why are you getting all butt hurt about him making you a facebook who cares if you smoke if you're 18 you're an adult and no one should care what's on your page. he made it for 1 day who the fuck is going to find out all this in 1 day? you do know you can change the settings and make your shit private right? you really over reacted and acted like a fag. if i were him i would consider if i still wanted you as a friend crying to your sis about him not deleting the page wtf man.... and how can you call him immature when you were getting ready to go beat him up over a facebook page...idk man again my bad if i sound like a dick but you sounded like a little kid....

Please watch the disrespect and shit. *RMJL

18. #18 DAVlD, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's a lie mine got deleted.

19. Nope, all your info and stuff is still in the database forever :p

20. He fucked you.