Friend found some pills

Discussion in 'General' started by mistertr1ck, Jun 16, 2007.

1. So my friend found 3 types of pills. We wanted to know if they were legit for snorting.

#1. Oxycodone (i know this is legit)
    #2. Tylenol-Codeine pills
    #3. Hydrocodone-Ibuprofen pills

so does anyone know if #2/#3 are usable? im guessing not, but its worth a shot

2. no for all they all contain apap. just eat em. i would eat all at the same time :) but dont if you have no tolerance.

3. what would eating them do? and would i get hurt?

4. oxys can be snorted, but the othr two should just be eaten.

5. oxycodone could be a percocet, and that cant be snorted. what are the dosages, look em up on google

6. again.. what would eating them do? and would i be hurt?

7. why do kids love snorting shit?

eat them you'll get the same effect

8. again tell me doses, they make so many. yes you can. so tell me and ill help u out. do u have a tolerance?? ever taken these/?

9. im pretty sure i have a high tolerence because ive snorted percocet about 3 times before... and it didnt do shit to me. then i snorted kadine (morphine) didnt do shit to me. then i got the oxycodone from my friend today, snorted it, felt pretty good actually. so im not sure about my tolerence at the moment.

the tylenol-codeine ones have 2 things printed on the pill "mcneil tylenol codeine 3"
    and the hydrocodone-ibuprofen has "5161" printed on it. thats all i know about strenth. they are all about the same size... small, circular, white. about the size of your pinky finger nail

sorry butt hatas all i know atm

10. snorting percocet is so bad, dont put anything up your nose with tylenol "apap". thats what CWE is for. if the oxy is oxy than ya u can snort it. if you ate the codine and the hydro youd feel great, might want to wait on the oxy, and see how you feel, maybe save it. your tolerance is pretty low

11. btw the tylenol-codeine pills were persrcibed in 89... i dont think it would have any affect on the pill... but does it?

12. dam son 89' throwin back for a lil hu?? whatd u do rob grandma...lol...jk.. as long as it was in a cool dry place it should be fine, shelf life could last longer than us!

13. actually... yes. to tell you the truth im dog sitting this weekend and the lady is fairly old and lives with her husband. they obviously dont use these pills any more. and the ocxcodone was percribed in 2003 and is still pretty full... so im assuming they dont use them.

edit: (yes i did steal these from their medecine cabinet... THEY ARENT IN USE SO DONT GIVE ME SHIT!)

14. Codeine is used in perscription Tylenol to act as a sleep aid. So you might not want to take that if you are looking to go out or something. However, everyone reacts differently. I tend to get wound up on Codeine, my mom passes out as soon as it hits.

15. lol. im not hating. i do the same shit, and from my dog also. heheheh. get the most u can without gettin caught. one

16. 1. I'm confused.
    2. Whether they are being used or not, that's still beat. Stealing from someone when they trsuted you to watch their house? For shame.

17. #3 is a vicodin... Be careful becuase taking too much ibuprofin will kill you.

Take your weight in KG, and multiply it by 50. Thats how many mg you can take hile staying inside a rather safe margin. Normally you'll see numbers like 5/500, 7/750 or 10/1000. The first number is how much of the painkiller there is, and the second is ibuprofin.

Please note these figures are for oral dosages. I wouldnt snort anything.

18. What do you mean by usable? Go research the effects lethal dose of APAP.
    I highly suggest not snorting pain killers, especially at your age, if you mean you think oxycodone is "legit" to snort than no, it's not, oxycontin though.

Edit: You stole them? Well I guess if someone doesn't realize something of theirs is stolen it isn't stealing, right? :rolleyes: kids these days

19. some people have big ass pinky nails .. and some dont have them at all .... give me an exact diameter of the pill :eek:

20. Shit you did what i would have done. Man, you came up! Should have taken like 5 or 6.

EDIT: how many miligrams is the oxycodone? you can get $10 for one 10mg oxy.