Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friend found a sketchy dime bag.. smoke it? or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marlind9, Jan 20, 2011.

1. so heres the situation my friend saw these guys at the skate park we usually go to..... no big deal right?:cool:

well i ran into my friend about 2 hours later and he said "eh look" pulled out what looked like a bunch a plastic bag wrapped around one another and i was like is that weed!? (cuz my town been dry as fuck) and he was like yea i just found it buy that bench over there.

he dosent smoke so he just hands it to me and im like FUCK YA! :eek::hello::eek:

but once i started to take all the layers of bags and it smelled like a DANK sativa.

but the bags that were around the main tiny baggie all had that little recycle symbol on them. they were those bag that screws come in when you buy a new dresser.

NOW to my question anyone think the weed has anything in it or like metals or anything?

by now i just wanna say fuck it and smoke the 1.5g of delicious goodness!
    need an opinion!

2. smoke it bro nothing that will hurt ya

3. just smoke it dude, if your just worried about the items that we're in the packaging before the weed, i would not sweat it at all.

:bongin:

4. WTF are you waiting for?

5. glass test?
    then smoke if it looks legit.

6. just break it up. you'll see any metal pieces.
    they probably just dropped it, can't think of any reason they'd try to sabatoge someone they'll never see.

7. what the FUCK are you doing man. smoke it up!

8. Look at it closely, does it look normal? And smell it, make sure it smells normal too. If you really want to be sure, rub it on a cd and look for scratches. I'd say smoke it, there really can't be anything on there that's really bad that wont smell different, look different, or leave scratches. Though I could be wrong. You could be sitting there all high off of your free weed, when all of the sudden the ceiling starts looking funny. Where it used to have white texturing, there is now a million skeletal faces, all screaming your name in unison. Now you're really fucked. You search for your pipe, but its missing. You can't be sure if you even smoked at all. In fact, you can't be sure you're even who you think you are anymore. You're now a bodiless soul-cloud in the middle of space, traveling at what seems like light speed towards a destination you may remain in forever, HELL! Trippin balls. You are the victim of some sick fuck who laced a dime, dropped it at a skate park frequented by young naive stoners, then went home to imagine your terror. He doesn't even need to see your face, he knows somebody smoked that shit, and he knows that they're freaking out. Eh, It's enough for him to have a good laugh to himself.

Smoke it. Come on man, smoke that shit. You'll love it. And besides, it's free!

9. yea i texted my friend to get little more detail and he said they were in a rush to get to a ferry (vehicle boat) and he found it where they were sitting so yea 99.9% fine:rolleyes:

thx guys

1 2 3 blast off :hippie:

10. It's probs chill.
    I say SMOKE ITTT!
    :smoke:

11. If your that skeptic... sell it and then buy some bud with the profit.

12. Check it out if it looks good spark that shit.

13. i rubbed one of the smaller buds on a blank cd and it made fairly visible but not deep at all scratches! does it for sure have glass in it?:confused::eek::mad:

the bud has pretty hard leaves and it seemed to be very weak scratches you coulda done with your nail

14. Just smoke it out of a bong if glass is there( most likely not) it will fall to bottom of bong

15. Let me go scratch a CD with the stem of my bud then report there is glass in it.

Maybe it's diamonds you can sell and make millions. What are you thinking?

Another suggestion is to report it to the police. That you found this bag of weed that has who knows what in it, but it's not yours.

:confused:

16. If you're really in doubt just cook it in some oil and strain it through a coffee filter. Then use the oil to make some brownies.

17. need a STRAIGHT answer!:devious:

18. Smoke the entire bag in one bowl. If you die, let us know.

19. Since pee is sterile, if you urinate on the bud and then bake it (so it dries quickly) at 325, it should come out and be totally sanitary and safe for smoking. GL :wave:

20. It's the only logical option