Friend fights old friend..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Well my friend andrew was owed like 80+/- $ for over 2 years (for an ounce the 3 of us split when we were freiends). alex kept sayin 'ill pay u back when i get a job i have no money'. so he gets the job and his new excuse is 'ill pay u after i buy my car'. well he still hasent paid up for 2 fuckin years .. andrew had it.. we find out he is over a good friend brendans house .. brendan didnt kno andrew was with me when he told me and me andrew go over to brendans house and alex is sittin there in the kitchen table rollin a joint . andrew goes up RIGHT next to thim looks him in the face and doesnt say shit for 5 mins while alex just pretends hes not there and looks down at the table. finnnnnnnnaly the silence broke with andrew sayin 'comon pussie' and pushes his like upper chest back and alex was like dude i dont wanna fight. Andrew was like comon i dont care if u dont wanna fight go outside u bitch and just starts pushin him abut alex didnt wanna go outside and have his ass beat and since brendan was good friend andrew didnt wanna break up the house by figithing in it .. so andrew just punches .. one good hook across the cheek (blood shed first punch!) then a nother 3 good ones in the eye .. some in the stomah and more just lookin in alex's eyes and laughin at him. but this was the least of his pain..

again recently alex (in his car that he baught) was driving down a street in the main town where everyone chills .. alex was driving kid in back and kid in passanger .. andrew goes SPRINTING down the road after him and jumps in the seat behind him .. tells him to get the fuck out and slaps him across the face rofl then idk really what happend after that (i wassnt there for this fight) and i guess andrew got out ;\ i hope my bro gets his $$ back!

2. Ive had a friend owed me $185 to me over the last 2 yrs..only way I got some of it was hittin him up while he was tripping.

Sux

3. After you beat their ass once, you have to consider the debt paid. No reason for him to keep starting shit after that...although I have to admit there's nothing funnier than seeing a guy slap another guy across the face...

4. I would have waited till he rolled the joint and as soon as he finished snatch it and say thanks... then kick his ass after you finish smoking it. Yeah to really scare that fool say you still owe that money and if we dont get it your car will be paying the price (just to scare him dont really fuck with it unless he starts more shit) and im sure he will pay up all he has...

5. You shoulda showed him wassup! Pop dat ****** with some poopoo!!!!

6. Funny story but honestly can you try to intelligently make a post??

I hate reading posts that contain 4-5 sentences in one sentence that really make no sense.

"Me and adam say brendan who was at this kids house and alex saw him but wouldnt look at him just kept looking at the table and brandon just kep saying "common pusie" but the kid didnt want to fight so he just slapped him and then kept hitting him in the eye but the kids whose house it was didnt want to break up the fight but he didnt want to fuck up his house either so he told them to take it outside but the one kid still didnt want to...."

7. On another note, I used to sell mad amounts of weed and I went with this kid to buy a lb. for the first time. He asked me to front him an ounce so he could sell it so I gave it to him. I had known the kid since 4th grade and had been pretty much best friends for years and he never paid me back. I felt bad for him because he had no job, no car, and dropped out of school but eventually I just got pissed.

So on christmas eve at about 2 in the morning I drove over to his house and parked a couple blocks away with my car running and grabbed my bat. I ran up to his house and smashed in his driver side and rear left side window. What's funny is his car ended up getting stolen in detroit because he had no window!!

All for a hundred bucks, but hey enough is enough. The kid still calls me to this day to hang out but I ignore him I don't need to hang out with people who cant even pay back something like that