Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend failed a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j420j420, Jan 20, 2013.

1. So 1 of my friends recently failed a drug test for weed and a certain unmentionable. Now I understand how he failed for smoking weed, hes done it everyday for a while, but I'm sorta worried about the unmentionables. He says he never did them and I do believe him because he really does not seem like the person to use and I dont see why he would lie to me about this. He thinks it was probably from poppy seed bagels, but Im not really sure how much truth there is to that myth. I don't really have any other ideas except laced weed or him lying about not using but those seem pretty unlikely. Any ideas on how this couldve happend

2. Doubt it was the poppy seeds. Your boy is doing some other hard drug

3. Sounds like he had a response ready. Typical innocent person would be shocked and deny.

4. yea thats what its starting to seem like to me but at the same time I do trust him somewhat and also just would not expect shit like this from him

5. This.

Ain't anyone ever seen Mythbusters?

It's totally possible if your friend just has a raging erection for poppy seed bagels he could fail that particular test.

6. Well some pre workouts can cause u to test positive for unmentionables does he workout

7. Yeah sounds like he really did do this 'unmeniontable' and just is denying it.