friend drank the grossest thing ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mr. magic, Jun 7, 2009.

1. is your friend a tramp by any chance?

2. only one word can describe this thread:

"epic"

3. "R", apparently.

4. thats some of the grossest shit ive ever heard lol

5. omg thats why you dont drink fucking sitting open drinks man.

6. Dude, why'd you tell everyone? You said it'd be a secret. We pinky sweared.

7. I use a bottle with water in it to put cig ashes in and the butts of them too. And my friend takes the bottle, which isn't clear, by the way...and drinks this black ass ash and tobacco tea that's in there. Holy shit man. You couldn't pay me enough to drink that.

8. thats pretty gross dude but I too have a friend who every time he has sex he puts his dick in this water bottle and swishes it around to clean it (he changes the water). this cleans of all the semen and vaginal fluid that is on it. this time he just fell asleep before throwing out he water. he then invited me and my friend j over. we are smoking and after a particularly harsh hit j picks up the water bottle and R is not paying attention. j then proceeds to chug half of it. he then says ewww how long has this water been in the bottle it tastes nasty. R took one look at him and just started cracking up it took us 5 minutes to get him to stop laughing and tell us why he was laughing. when he told us what it was J started to throw up all over the place and R freakd out because now there is barf in his room and im just sitting there cracking the fuck up.

9. When ya got the pasties, look for some dick water. :cool:

Seriously though, your friend is fucked for cleaning his dick in a bottle and the other friend is fucked for drinking your other friends dirty dick water.

Funny ass story though, +rep for making me laugh :smoking:

10. wow, washing ur dick with a bottle u keep in ur room... dude, thats like a fucking reusable man-douche!!!!!!!!

11. i wish i had the convienence of using a bottle. mine just wont fit.

buckets are annoying. :/

12. this thread is too dam funny

13. what the fuck.

this is too much, im outta here, peace

14. + rep that made me laugh my ass off. disgusting and hilarious

15. [​IMG]