Friend drank bong water LOL

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Metridixal, Aug 24, 2011.

1. This story is from way back grade 12 I think.. Wel thats only 2 years ago but whatever. We had this bong made from a gatorade bottle and glass slider.

After smoking weed HEAVILY (bout 6-7 bowls each one hit with about .2 packed) and doing unmentionables we were fucking ripped.... My friend had a gatorade in one hand, and the gatorade bong in the other both the same bottle. I look over and just see him pour a mouthful of bong water, and immediately spit and start puking. It was fucking hilarious, and the way it happened made it even more hilarious....

:smoke:

2. Im always afraid of somehow someway gettin bong water in my mouth. I remember one time my sister went to pour out the bong water on the ground and spilled it all over my pants and socks and shoes, had to walk home smelling like shit. Another time i had just blazed some bowls out my bubbler with my sis and on the way back home i noticed my pocket was soaked with bubbler water, forgot to empty that bitch :/

3. We have a rule in our house that if you spill the bong you have to take a swig from it. I have never had to do it, but my roommate has like twice.

We only apply it to my two roommates and I, we would never make a guest do it.

4. dude one time my friend took a big swig of dip spit out of a gatorade bottle...

It was his spit, but still nasty as fuck

5. #5 Metridixal, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    I would never smoke with you.. hahaha

EDIT: wait you said guest dont have to do it ... nevermind id smoke with you!

6. hahah that's a win for him!!:laughing:

7. i know 2 people who did this, both at this other guys house and like a year apart. first dude ran to the bathroom right away and threw up for like 10 minutes. the other dude was totally stoned when he did, and as soon as he drank it he shit his pants. so yeah im never gona drink bong water

8. Wow! Does it really taste that bad? I would like to think I could stomach it, but I do not plan on trying.

9. Lol my cousin drank the bong water once. I wasn't there though. :(

10. Damn, never did it, but the smell alone before it hit my mouth would make me gag.

11. One of my friends was really stoned once and instead of drinking out of his pepsi can he drank out of the pepsi can that we had been ashing bowls and cigs into all day. Because of this we now take the tab off of all sodas we ash into.

12. No lie, I've seen a friend of mine drink it twice, deliberately. It didn't seem to phase him lol. I never plan on trying it. . . ever haha.