Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend Dipped In My Bag?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastCoastToke, May 1, 2010.

1. Okay, so this may seem cut and paste but let me explain. I smoke at my friends house usually on weekends or when I work nights the next day. This kids my boy, and I keep my safe at his crib. (http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/584678-my-stash-box.html)

Anyway, being that this kid lets me keep my safe there and come over so often and bake with him, I smoke him up for free every time. Now we don't deal, I just bag enough to flip to break even to other people we smoke with.. so I left him 2 grams just incase someone needs when I am not around. So, last night this kids dropping mad heads off like a Taxi Service and I said hit me up when you get home I'll smoke you up. He gets home around 12 and smokes a bag I gave him to sell, than calls me and says to come through, and then I smoke him up. He accidently slipped the fact he smoked a bag I gave him.

Not sure how I should approach him about it before we smoke tonight. I mean I do usually smoke him up for free and all so its not like a big loss I guess but knowing that he would take a bag and smoke it like that behind my back when he knows the second I come over he'll take however many hits he can to the face without a problem.

How should I handle it, just speak to him and let it slide, make him pay for it or smoke me up.. what bothers me also about it is he had .5 of his own shit, but he smoked mine.

As usual, asking for some tips from my fellow blades at GC!

What would you do!?

2. I say speak to him so he knows it's not cool. If he thinks you don't mind then he'll keep doing it.

3. So, what I got from this is, you left 2 bags at your boys house just to leave for whatever the case may be, but he ended up smoking one of the two bags you left? Correct me if I'm misunderstanding you, but I just wanted to make sure before I post my response.

Okay, well if he is your boy just be sure to handle it like men and with respect. Remember, you two are close so don't let something like a bag of bud break up a bond like that (Haha, I initially typed Bong instead of Bond) but yeah, if it was me I'd basically say something like "Hey, you know I'm cool with leaving my bud here, your my boy and all, but don't go into my bags anymore without my permission. Its not that I have a problem with you smoking some of my bud, its just the fact you didn't ask. We're still tight, its no big deal just smoke me up on a blunt or something and we'll call it even but don't do that again."

Simple as that. Just remember, a stoner bond is sacred and special. Don't dismantle it just over a bag. Oh, and for the most part just let it slide but be sure to mention you'd appreciate it if he smoked you up on a blunt A-B maybe .8 or so just to squash any unresolved beef.

4. Bite his dick off.

On a more serious note, pinch the fuck out of his bag the next time you can after you've already made him smoke you up.

Assholes need to get fucked.:)

5. Nah fuck that it wasn't THAT big a deal when he smoked your shit cause sometimes a pothead craves it but the fact he had .5 of his own, that should have held him over till you came by, depending on your relationship with him tell him dont do it again or be like man thats not cool im always smoking you out the least you can do is not fuck with my money

6. just say you need money for that weed he was suppose to sell. i'd be chill about it, but it does sound like he just took it upon himself to blaze your 2gs, especially since he had his own stuff.

7. It depends on the friendship you two have, and none of us can tell how close you two are so your just gonna have to wing it. Just remember to approach the situation in a rational way. Don't come off as being greedy, cause after all it's just .5, but regardless the issue still needs to be addressed. Basically its enough to confront him about and ask for a smoke up, but its not enough to make me want to start an arguement and possibly lose a friendship.

8. The fact that he had some of his own shit pisses me off.

Personally, if my smoking boy like your friend knows where my stash is he is welcome to use some, but always leave me at least .5.

Might not be your way. If your really bothered by it, just talk to him and you will probably work it out.

I reccomend just forgetting about it.

9. Make him pay for whatever he smoked

10. It's just the principal of the fact that he took a bag that he was suppose to sell and smoked it behind my back, and this kid wants me to leave him a key to the safe? Ha

I'm not feeling like ruining the friendship, but it's just the trust factor I guess. Known the kid for 6 years now, I'm not going to let a little bag of weed ruin that bond, plus my head stash is sitting at like 2-3 o's right now, so it's not a big loss. I just want him to understand the principal I guess? At the same time I want to slap him.

11. Tell him straight up, you smoke him up every time so its not ok to just take your weed. If he does it again remove the safe from his house and do not under any circumstances give this guy the key

12. Exactly. Its not that big of a deal, but its just the fact he went behind your back and into your bag when he had his own. Just tell him you smoke him up all the time, vice versa, so what was the point in doing that? It was straight out a dick move, so just have him smoke you up on a few bowls to make up for it.

13. Word, sorry .. when I first found out I wanted to crack him in the jaw but after thinking about it for awhile I just wanted to make sure you blades were on the same page as me.. thanks all.

14. I myself have always been at peace with the "Live and learn" philosophy. It seems like your friend may have suffered from a (Hopefully temporary) bad lapse of judgment. It happens to us all from time to time, Not the bud bogarting part but the bad judgment part. This situation, Much like most complications with friends should be worked through and used as a learning experience.
    I myself am a very giving friend and smoker. Unfortunately in our society these days kindness can be often mistaken for weakness and will be exploited by people some times.
    My 0.02 cent on the situation: Definitely talk to him, Approach the situation casually since it is no harm done. Let him know that his actions with your possessions have consequences, Not like a punishment but that it puts you slightly behind on budget or you had plans to smoke that particular portion with him and a friend, Etc. But I truly feel if you say nothing, You may set you and him up for an event similar to this in the future.

If he gets upset about it or tries the classic "You have plenty more" bit then continue the friendship but find a new safe-house.

Hope it works out!

15. I'd break the boy off. Sometimes you need an ass whooping, break him off like its the county, 23 seconds. haha.

No joke though.

And before all you older, father time folks on this site jump on me and start minusing rep (oh noez :() It's not the .5 that's the issue. It's the principal of the thing. It's the time/money/energy that has been invested by the op to keep flipping bud for everyone to smoke and this kid to fuck over the hustle.

Though I suppose if that's not your style you could talk it out with him and hope that works, not like it's going to deter this sort of action though in the future, though. Call me cynical if you want.

16. He doesn't really help me sell it, but he holds two bags just incase. It works like this, the day I don't leave him with bags he always says people hit him up and he has tons of sales. The day I give him bags he never speaks about sales or nothing and never makes any either. So I just think he's a big bullshitter.

Yes he allows me to keep it at his house, its my safe under his bed that can only be accessed by lifting the mattress due to the type of bed frame he has. So it's a great spot to hide it, he has his own shit hidden in the house also and his parents are snoopers like mine, thats why I asked if I can safe house his crib.. he agreed, However, this still doesn't give him permission to pinch my shit and smoke a full gram with 2 other people.

I am going to cut him some slack however, simply because we've been friends since dude was like 10. He is also a bit younger than I, he's only 16 so I figure that is part of the judgment thing maybe?

17. I think you should just be honest... tell him that it's not cool that he blazed the bud that you guys had an agreement of what was supposed to happen to it

maybe next time you guys have a sesh, tell him to roll a blunt or at least as many bong tokes as your heart desires.

if you guys are real tight, I don't think that'll make things awkward

18. By the age of 10 he should know stealing from his friends and just stealing from other people in general is wrong, let alone 16.

19. Be like ay, the math didn't check out, I didn't break even, and I have all the money from my flip, I'm short and need the bud to sell or the profit you grabbed so i can re-up. Then if he doesn't, take him to the pits in Newark and drop him off :p

20. Possession is 9/10th of the law. If your to afraid to have the dope at your house you don't need it. Having your 16 yo friend to take the risk of a grown man[you are 18, right?] is slack. He smoked it, you lost it, now you've learned a lesson. Don't deal w/ 16 yos, they're punks.

It's not like he screwed you outta pounds, 2 grams come on.