Friend cant get high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Dec 31, 2013.

1. i've literally smoked my friend out 3 times now. everytime he takes a hit it seems like he inhales. i always constantly ask him if he highs or feels anything and he always says no.. help?

2. bake some edibles

3. #3 Slavakonov, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    massive breath of air right after he takes his lips off the bong when he's taking a hit.

4. maybe hes being an asshole. 

5. I've got a friend like this, I've came to realise that he does get stoned and that he's just boring and shit crack when he's stoned.

6. I know what you mean, I have a friend like that, tbh I don't think he's inhaling properly but try some edibles and see how that works.

7. He's probably so high that he can't tell if he's highSent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Not inhaling properly? How the fuck do you miss the only massive hole in your mouth to your lungs? 

9. It's that double inhale shit, loads of people get it wrong the first time and just inhale the smoke into their mouth rather than their lungs.

10. Im with a buddy again tonight who im trying to get high. Last month we smoked six bowls of Maui and he didnt feel a thing. I understood cause it was his first time, but even the next morning he complained that he didnt get high. I dont think its worth it to waste weed on him tonight aha

11. back when i was a rookie toker i used to swallow the smoke and that really helped 

12. Inhale like you're breathing in at the doctors. That what I always say. Feel that air go in an out.

13. 1. Your weed sucks2. He isn't inhalingThere's no reason he shouldn't be able to get high. Make him inhale that shit.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I smoked out this really smart Indian dude like 10 times and he never got high. I know he was inhaling because it was coming out his nose and he would take a breath of deep air after he hit it.

I think he was to fucken smart that his brain wouldn't allow it. Lol

15. Aren't you the dude who fucked 10 chicks in one month or something