Friend broke my bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fuckusernames, Dec 29, 2011.

1. My friend broke my 60 dollar bong and i'm still living with my parents so money is hard to come by and isnt something to waste. this happened about 2 weeks ago and he said he was going to pay me back.Each time i have asked, he tells me he doesnt have the money and he shows no intention of ever paying me back. how can i get my money back from him? should i break his bong to get even?

2. don't be so childish, it's only been 2 weeks. IF he's really your friend he'll pay you back eventually if you continually ask him for it, but if he's a flakey douche, well.........

3. Maybe just take his bong if its a equal value no need to break a perfectly good bong

4. What's the value on his? If it's roughly the same, then take it. If it's less, like 30 or less, then break it.... over his head. That'll learn him.

5. visit him. then you can start freaking out, get all crazy and start yelling and screaming about how people try to fuck you over and you are tired of it, grab his bong, hit him over the head and tell him to never fuck with your shit again and then walk away.

or you can share his bong until you get a replacement

6. Confront him and be like look you broke my bong when are you going to pay me stop jerking me around. Bitch.

Just like that

7. OP sounds rather young. Whatever. Fuck user names

8. build a guillotine.

9. ^ good idea stonerforumname. Whenever I get angry I build somewhat useless execution equipment. Never fails to help relax

10. Stab him with bong, fill beaker base with his blood, pack weed and smoke it out of the blood bong.

11. wow this thread is very bad

12. You gotta turn a blind eye everytime someone says "I still live with my parents" :rolleyes:

13. When you share with a friend or anyone else, this can happen. It would be one thing if he meant to break it.but sometimes things happen and sometimes we just have to eat it to save a friendship. What is more important to you ?

14. WTF no. Did he break your bong on purpose? No... So why would you breaking his bong be fair at all? It wouldn't be. Wait for the money and get over it, possibly find a new friend. That is all you can do.

Jesus break his bong on purpose to get even? He did it on accident.

:iliveonthisplanet:

15. make sure you jizz all over his mom's eyes.

go to his house and see if he's being a lazy fuck or actually earning money somehow to pay you.

16. Living with parents and money is tight. He's worried about a bong and he's obviously buying weed.

We know he has his priorities in life right..

17. Had a friend that broke my piece while greening out 200$ sticker price. His brother paid me 110 so 90 left on his part. He has a job and easily could of paid it back in one sum but he split 20/20/20/30 over 3 months, be patient.

18. A job my help with your money problem.
    A bat my help with your friend problem.
    Try the "Stewie Method" as seen on Family Guy.