Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend broke my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by h2xhardcore, Nov 14, 2011.

1. He needs to fully refund you. That's just common fucking sense bro.

2. The guy doesn't want to pay. He says it's my fault for letting him borrow it. Like wut a dumbass I gave it to u in working condition and u give me back a destroyed bong . He was trying to say like I could of broke it .I went to his house to get it as soon as I saw it I took pics and told him he broke it. I'm pissedd

3. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']The guy doesn't want to pay. He says it's my fault for letting him borrow it. Like wut a dumbass I gave it to u in working condition and u give me back a destroyed bong . He was trying to say like I could of broke it .I went to his house to get it as soon as I saw it I took pics and told him he broke it. I'm pissedd[/quote]

Wow! He said its your fault for letting him borrow it?! He's disrespecting you, bro

4. I was there using it. Then I was like hey I'll let u borrow it and I'll get it in like a day or 2. Fucking my friends room mate I just ment him like 2 months ago and we would blaze together at least 10 times. He doesn't want to pay anything. He says it's my fault And thAt he didnt break it. Bs

5. hit him wid a fucking steel chair wwe style

6. He should of put it on it's side instead of straight up.

7. I wouldn't let him smoke out of my pieces anymore. True friend would buy a new bong and break it in with you.

8. Exactly I don't plan on hitting him up again.

9. That's extremly shitty, i've had friends break my pieces many a time and they've always payed me back, that's just bad stoner ediquit to bust a piece and not pay for it. If I were you I'd make a rule with all your glass before anyone BUT you touches it. You break it, you buy it. I treat my house like a god damn glass china shop son :D

10. Ive never broken a piece or damaged in any way but if i did i would pay for it fully. It may take a lil bit but i would. If he doesnt pay you back you should beat him down or some shit hahaha jp man

11. #31 5cooby Doo, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Someone needs an ass woopin :smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

12. Fuck him tell him he better fuckin pay! Fucking pop a cap in his ass.

13. Nice pic! ^ hahaha