Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend broke my bong...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ScotchnCoke, Mar 20, 2013.

1. So, last night my friend broke my Rasta RooR... Dropped it off a table onto concrete, completely gone, Only thing I could salvage was the Stem and the Bowl... It was an accident, I was very angry but he gave me 230 dollars to buy a new one or do what I want with it...

My question is should I use the money to buy an Oz and start using my Molino Mad Scientist v4 again (Say what you want about Molino, but this is a quality piece.) or just buy a new RooR?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'll trade you my bong for that painting

3. I would buy an Oz personally.
    I mean you have another bong... So....

4. I like the bong. Oz definitely

5. Thanks guys. Gonna go pick up an oz tonight.

6. Rob him and take his stash man

7. Haha nah man, I'm usually smoking his ass out anyway.

8. dude just get the oz. that bong is fine dude who cares about the techincal shit like dome percs and shit, as long as it can get some ice in there than who really gives a shit? ig i dont really know about pieces, i've never owned a bong, just bowls and
    stuff. i
    had a bub for a while, hit like
    a
    champ.

9. I remember a few years ago this girl left her bong at my apartment so me and some friends used it for a couple weeks until she asked for it back. 2 friends and I were hot boxing my car and we were all 3 incredibly high and this dude drops her fucking bong in my back seat and it broke. Fucking car smelled like bong water for days

10. that suckss. i've actually broken my friends roor, its a shitty feeling. it wasn't shattered though just broken at the notch. & it kinda wasn't 100% my fault but regardless i got it reblown for her within the next week.

11. I'd say the O... You have a nice bong already. Get the O and burn it to the RooR's memory.

12. yes buy more stash, you have a very nice bong after that roor. really only need one big smoking piece that stays stationary imho anyway!

13. Thanks for the replies guys, I actually decided to buy a half oz and buy a bubbler... Any recommendations on a decent one that's not too expensive? It's just going to be used for a carry around

14. It's hard to suggest one since we don't know what is around your area. Just hit up some local head shops and see if they have a cool looking bubbler for a decent price. :wave:

15. Unfortunately I have to order online as my local headshop doesn't sell them

16. Well that makes it easier. Price point? Hammer, sidecar or sherlock? :wave:

17. I'm not sure as I've never used one, I can spend maybe around 70 - 100 dollars.

18. Any word about that painting? It's mesmerizing, I can't take my eyes off it.

I took the picture you uploaded to a photography shop, and got them to enhance the painting picture, but it's on a bit of an angle and you can see the pixels. It's just not the same.

$110 dollars down the drain

Omega369 :wave:

19. for sure start rocking the Molino...
    it looks brand new.

why waste money on a RooR...
    nothing special about them at all, except the price tag.

20. Yeah the Molino has been treating me well...Just had to master the correct water levels and there is hardly no drag. Found a new love for it.

What painting are you referring too? The flowers ?