Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend broke into with car stick and wallet..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wykyd_Green, Nov 18, 2011.

1. So my buddy just locked his keys in his car and breaks into his car with his wallet and a stick. Guess how he did, it was fucking great.

2. I'm guessing he used the wallet to acquire money, and the stick to fetch a local locksmith.

3. pryed his door open, stuck his wallet in there as a shim. used the stick to push the unlock button.

4. My friend lost his keys at a rave in LA...

And his back.. Passenger side window was down a half inch MAYBE.

Him and my other friend pulled down and out on the window and I just like.. Shot my arm down the skinny space and managed to get the lock.. Oh ya and I was candy flipping lol

Woke up with bruises on my hands and arms but got the job done.

5. how did you get the car started and get home. candyflippin and driving is not fun nor safe. What you do all night without the radio/cd player?

6. He used the keypad on the side of the car, while holding a stick, and got back into his car.

7. $60 cab ride :(

We left the alarm running also lol my friend took a bunch of trains to get his spare key from his place in Pasadena lol

All of our shit was in his car though. Our phones my keys, wallets, money everything.

So we broke into his car really fast took all of our important shit and boned out lol

8. He got a sock and and put his heavy ass wallet in it. Then he tied the sock to the stick and broke the window?

9. I am guessing he constructed a time-force matrix out of his wallet, and attached a note to the stick saying "bro, don't leave your keys in your car". Then stuck it through the portal, and poked himself in the back with the reminder?

10. Broke the window with his hand and put the stick up his ass? Idk man just tell us

11. [quote name='"aKidYouWanaKnow"']I am guessing he constructed a time-force matrix out of his wallet, and attached a note to the stick saying "bro, don't leave your keys in your car". Then stuck it through the portal, and poked himself in the back with the reminder?[/quote]

Dude you are a boss +rep when im home.

12. [quote name='"papageorgio"']pryed his door open, stuck his wallet in there as a shim. used the stick to push the unlock button.[/quote]

Fine.. This guy got it but its a lever

13. You haven't done shit until you get stuck in the middle in the mountains far far far away from town with cider, beer, weed and smokes and keys all trapped in the fucking car. Then you're prying the window with while getting EATING ALIVE by a fuck load of mosquitoes, then you go through 80 different sticks and then you trip on an old rusty wire and then make a hook to unlock the door.

Oh yeah and you have to make a garbage bag poncho to repel the mosquitos.

You cannot beat that.

14. [quote name='"Sexy Goat"']You haven't done shit until you get stuck in the middle in the mountains far far far away from town with cider, beer, weed and smokes and keys all trapped in the fucking car. Then you're prying the window with while getting EATING ALIVE by a fuck load of mosquitoes, then you go through 80 different sticks and then you trip on an old rusty wire and then make a hook to unlock the door.

Oh yeah and you have to make a garbage bag poncho to repel the mosquitos.

You cannot beat that.[/quote]

It may happen one day, but I hope not.