Friend broke his, and my pipe. Within a hour of eachother

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by NikoHigh, Jul 9, 2012.

1. #1 NikoHigh, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    Ok, My friend and I were sitting on a bench, He Had his pipe on his lap about to pack it and it rolled off when he was texting we're both like fuck.....

Literally less then a hour later we were blazing it up and it was his time to pack so I put it next to him and he reached for his backpack and while grabbing it smacked the pipe off a picnic table and it flew straight to a cement floor! Snapped, right in half

My friend said he'd buy me a pipe since he broke mine, Someone we know is selling one so hopefully I get that one

Mine
    [​IMG]

his
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i was hoping for more of a story

3. Good looking piece.

R.I.P.

4. This^^^

5. [quote name='"NikoHigh"']My friend said he'd buy me a pipe since he broke mine, Someone we know is selling one so hopefully I get that one

ps, Mine was snapped in half along the chamber

Mine

his

[/quote]

How the fuck did he do that?

6. #6 NikoHigh, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    You guys want a story? I'll edit it into my first post! Nothing crazy do!!

Pipe my friend is buying for me from our other friend
    [​IMG]

7. Thats a diesel ass bowl.

8. [quote name='"NikoHigh"']You guys want a story? I'll edit it into my first post! Nothing crazy do!!

Pipe my friend is buying for me from our other friend
    [/quote]

Thats a cool bowl, is your friends hand in the pic?

9. [quote name='"tnh"']

Thats a cool bowl, is your friends hand in the pic?[/quote]

Nahh that hand belongs to my friend that is selling it, my friend is buying a pipe for me from her, since he broke mine

10. [quote name='"NikoHigh"']

Nahh that hand belongs to my friend that is selling it, my friend is buying a pipe for me from her, since he broke mine[/quote]

Oh thats awesome! Its cool your friend is doing the same thing.