Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend bought me a new smoking device...what is it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Sep 30, 2015.

1. So, yesterday I was smoking with my friend and showing him my new bubbler I got for 20 bucks. It was kind of resiny from a long night of toking so he offered to clean it. While cleaning it, he dropped it in the sink and it broke. :(
    I didn't fret over it but he insisted on buying a new one for me. When he went to the smoke shop, they were all out of bubblers except for ones that were $99.00 (haha FUCK that), so he bought me this instead...so...wtf is it? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443646635.752067.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443646654.710857.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443646675.196901.jpg

2. It's a bubbler same as the one you had except it's clear and has a different down stem in it. It smokes the same way

3. Yep, just another nice artsy bubbler you got there.

4. that's a cool bubbler

5. I gave it a try. I'm actually glad my friend broke the other one because this is a great piece. Anyone care to see a video?

6. sweet bubbler with a coolio swirly-gig downstem. looks pretty gnar gnar. i'd hit it fer sure [​IMG]

7. where's the vid?

8. I was cleaning my bathroom counter and this time, MY clumsy ass knocked it off the shelf :(

9. So uv broke this one to

10. Get acrylic bro

11. Stoner mistake #362 : Never clean counter-tops with glass on top of the counter.