Friend being threatened with death!!???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Swifthero, Sep 17, 2011.

1. So to start off i am not joking or trolling at all.I m currently trying to get lets say "ready" for what is to come later.

So last night my friend gets a phone call from a guy saying that if he doesn't give him £30(yeah,i know,its a very small amount)he will kill him.The guy who is supposedly gonna kill my friend has killed before and has cut someone up with a chainsaw.This is incredibly fucked up and the only people i can console in are my fellow blades.I have swore to my friend to defend him,even if it means i end up savagly beaten.Any advice would be MUCH appreciated,as i have only recently found out the guy has a gun and i dont know his name.

2. pay the man?derpa fucking derp........what kind of advice are you looking for? strap yourself with a bomb so he wont get near either of you?(so crazy it might work....)

3. Call the cops?

4. my friend is refusing to pay and i stand by his decision,(my friend is a crazy stoner) and i am considering goin rambo on this mofos asss!

5. i dont have the guys number or name plus this guy would probs have ME killled for that....

6. troll fo sho.
    if you were really worried and really thought your friend was going to be murdered you would go to the cops.

7. well u obviously have his phone number since he called you. If you dont then you obviously know him .... make a report. that way if anything does happen they will know where to look.
    making death threats is a felony.

8. Yeah this shit doesn't make any type of sense..

9. So somehow you got information on a man, and you dont even know his name or what he looks like

Hmmmm....

10. Yeah if the cops wouldn't work man I would probably kill the motherfucker first before he kills me.

11. i am not a troll,plus i dnt have any info to go to the cops,and i dont want murdered either.

12. He kilt somebody! :eek:

13. [quote name='420rowdyguy']So somehow you got information on a man, and you dont even know his name or what he looks like

Hmmmm....[/Qu my friend got a private number call, puls he asked these guys he buys hash off about him,the are scared of him and they are gang mutherfuckers.They told him what hes like,i just found out last night

14. so some random guy just says , hey give me 30 euro or ur gonna be killed? I highly doubt this.
    either troll or a dumb ass twat that wants attention.
    there is more to this story.

15. i dont have his number, he private called me, and the stuff about his previous shit,its from my mates dealer who is scared of the guy and knows this stuff

16. Who cares if you don't have any fucking information. If someone is threatening you, go to the cops. They will handle it.

17. well Im done reading this nonsense, good luck with not gettin killed.
    i just dont believe someone used a chain saw on someone and is still walking the streets and he wants 30 bucks or hes gonna kill u .... this is stupid.
    dont come on the internet asking for advice on serious situations like this , man the fuck up and handle it.

18. yes your right there is far more to its,such as this guy may be working with my mates dealer.i am in no way a desparate attention seekin twat,if you dont believe me then dont read this.this shit is going down and we are bricking it...i cant tell anyone else so i tell the blades,this way i can share it but none of my other mates have to know

19. you are lookin for attention in all the wrong places.

/stupidfuckinthread