Friend being a bitch?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FhuRy, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Yo my friend is getting hooked up on a zip for 260 and i adked if i could gdt ahalf for 130(we best friends and i hook hin up all the time)he tells me he would for 160. Am i in the wrong for trying to get it for 130?

2. Depends. Is your friend a weed dealer?

If your friend can get this price on the regular and isn't desperate for money, yeah they are being bitchy not hooking you up..but if they are strapped for cash and having hard times like many of us out there right now, it may be way more worth it to them to keep the weed than to have $130 and then have to go spend $100 on a quarter in, say two weeks, rather than four weeks if they had just kept the weed in the first place.

I've seen friends fight because one started dealing and trying to make money while searching for a real job and the other friend thought he should be hooked up every single time he copped a bag. The dealing friend was small time and just couldn't afford to be giving bags away at cost on a regular basis when he was only picking up zips at a time. In my mind, I sided with the dealing friend, because my other friend got hooked up by him a lot in the past and (IMO) acted like a little bitch upon hearing he was gonna have to actually pay standard area price for an eighth.

It really depends on the situation..care to expound?

3. Not if he is tryin to make his paper stack. I would not pay 160 a half o. Unless its some serious fire so

4. No, your friend is not being a bitch...

He's trying to make some money.

5. your freind does assume the risk of carrying the weed, also he is transporting it also riiight?

6. Na he doesnt deal, and he just told me he wants to start to deal. He doeant have a job atm but just got 475 for graduation. I usually pick of some dank ass shit for 180 a half oz, and i usually sell to him gow muxh i pay. Hes getting the o and its of some deadhead og(ogs are my favorite) and living in ny idont get a selection. I just think hes being a bitch for not selling it to me for 130. Like i wouldnt bitch if he was anyone else but he and i are best friends

7. I feel you. My friend would defiantly give me half for 130 tho. I live in ny too.

8. You don't put the label up "Friend" for someone who puts money as his priority.

9. YES! This!

I once had a "friend" who was selling his car, but wouldn't give me a deal. He said something like, "money is more important than friends."

Needless to say, I haven't even seen him in about a year.

10. See, that is a different story! If you usually are the one to pick up, and he goes through you, and you do it at cost, he is DEFINITELY a bitch for not returning the favor!

If he wants to start to deal and needs to charge you in the future...eventually, yeah, but if you have done this for him multiple times and he is your best friend, he needs to have your back.

11. What are you bringing to the table man? All you are is trying to get it discounted, not even offering a favor, and plus is he even selling it? If you're going through a middle man then you cannot expect him to go lower, jesus.

12. man, just ask him to sell it to you forlike 140-150. then he still makes a lil money and you get it at a better deal.

13. whoa. just cause your friend doesnt automatically mean he should give you a deal. it would be nice if he did and i would give my friend a deal but you cant expect him to hook you up. your being a baby about this.

14. Your friend is not being a bitch nor are you wrong for trying to get it fot the low. You fellas are just negoitiating. You want to save money he wants to stack money

15. Yea if you've done it for him he should return the favor.

16. What do i bring to the table? If you arnt going to read the whole thread please dont post your opinion. I hook this kid the fuck up and all im asking is for him to return the favor.

17. Friends arent just people you wait for to get hooked up.

A good friend realises people don't like to give away shit, especially what THEY percieve to be a rare and lucky present.

And you call him a bitch behind his back.

Shame on you.

18. I personally wouldn't do it because I wouldn't charge my friends for a higher price than I'm buying for, but there's nothing majorly wrong with it.

19. if he's paying 260 for a zip then 130 for a half isn't the same price, he got the discount for buying an ounce and your tryna take advantage of that.