Friend at church lying to get out of giving me rides and ignoring me

Discussion in 'General' started by jashley, Mar 13, 2016.

1. I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give me rides home and lie to get out of it and they ignore me when I say bye to them when they are leaving. Last night I asked this girl for a ride home and she said no she was taking this girl that lives near me and this other guy home and didn't have room in her car. Then she and the girl she was taking left and without the guy and when I said bye to them they completely ignored me even though I said it plenty loud and over and over so I know they heard me. And she left without the guy she said she was taking which means she lied to me. And also shd saic even if yhere was room she doesn't have enough gas to take three people home. But the girl she was taking lives really close to me, whats the difference? It wouldn't be any more gas than just taking her home. why lie to me about giving is guy a ride home. Why is she lying and making excuses for not giving me a ride
    Then after they left, I asked this other girl wasnt that guy leaving with them and she said yes, but you need to just worry about yourself and it doesn't matter in this really rude tone.
    Also, do you think Mayim Bialik would like me or give me rides home if she knew me?

2. Lol. How did you get there? Maybe don't go to church except on special occasions, I don't know. Who's Mayim Bialik? Lol

• Like Like x 4
  3. The bitch that plays the girl who dates Sheldon on the Big Bang theory. Utfse? Haha just kidding man.

And yeah idk, I don't go to church anymore because the people there were all drug addicts. Which is kinda funny, but stupid when you think about it. It's how we all used to get high. We'd all get dropped off at youth group, get high, then go listen to some religious band jam out. Never really liked it, just went cause I knew a bitch there that wanted to fuck.

But anyway, they aren't good people. Or maybe you aren't good people. But honestly, it's a bitch move not to take you home if you're close by to someone else, I'd even walk if someone said they didn't have enough gas to take me all the way, they seem like bad people tbh. I wouldn't fuck with them any more, get some good friends man. One good friend is better than a thousand "acquaintances"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Then why do you call her a friend? She is someone you know. Make people earn the status of "freind .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thats religious people for you lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. Judging by all your posts I wouldnt give you a ride home either. Nor would I wave to someome yelling bye over and over again. It's you, you're annoying.

• Like Like x 6
  7. That's not a friend.

And Mayim Bialik is already giving me rides home...OHHHH, BURN!!!:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  8. So basically nothing has changed since you wrote about similar church "friends" in Oct.
    5 months and not a singe post on the good herb. SMH

• Like Like x 13
  9. What does this have to do with weed.

• Like Like x 4
  10. I'd probably kick you down a mountain, but that's what I do to annoying people.

Bye

BYE

BYEE!!!

BYEeeeEeeeerereereEe!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  11. Have you heard of ....not going to church because organized religion is a sham?

Get your own car, and get some new friends and get a clue. Seriously learn to take a hint. They don't fucking like you dude. Get over it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. It's either the church or you. Sounds like both to be honest

13. Damn haven't heard get a clue in forever... Made me lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. At least Jesus loves and accepts you.

• Like Like x 7
  15. haha I feel old nowm

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol nah

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah, middle school can be rough times

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

18. Also i hate to be "that alien" but god isnt real, your existence is nearly meaningless unless you give it meaning, and religion isnt going to do thag for you. Sorry

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 2
  19. Op is definitely not 18.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  20. There no need to make she/he cry

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1