Friend always loses his stuff and forgets things every single time we hang out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Dec 31, 2019.

1. He’s the most forgetful person I know. He loses very non trivial things such as cigarettes or clothes and very important stuff too like house keys (which leads to him getting locked out of his house at night).
    Everytime we hangout he forgets or loses something which leads to me driving back to the area we were at so he can search for his things. It’s gotten so bad that I have to create a list before I pick him up of things that he won’t forget to bring.. but even then he forgets sometimes.
    He can put his phone in my car and forget where it is 20 minutes later.
    I mean even now he has stuff in my car that he forgot to get last night (just like every night.. nothing new) and when I tell him he doesn’t remember what he is missing!!
    I can imagine like a few times or so bc were all human but every single time??
    He doesn’t smoke weed so it’s not a weed memory problem.

Why is he like this ? And what can help him be less forgetful and keep track of his stuff better? Please help!!!

TL;DR- friend loses his stuff and forgets things every single time. Why is he like this and how can I help him ?!?!?!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ok jeffry glad to hear your still around and kicking 2020 bound, looking forward to your billyness.

I recomend you take him under your wing show him how you've gotten to where you are at in your life seems to be pretty legit. Did you finally get rid of your long distance moneypit you called your gf? And all your no good moocher friends?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Jeffer! Alive and well!

4. Yea I look forward to hearing from him In a few months, lmao...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yes single and sad now ): however I hooked up with a girl a week after the breakup so that’s a plus I guess.
    And no more moocher friends however this guy is my only friend and known him forever so I’d like to help him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well since we don't have a doctor or psychiatrist around here I think the best you can do is suggest he see both and address his memory issue.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. How do you have so much time to spend with friends if you're in the army??? None of your posts add up Jeffy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #9 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    How do you hook up with chicks when you're supposed to be in the army??? I swear you just make stuff up as you post Jeffy lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lmao "oh billy" billy madison reference!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Merry Christmas Jeffery FB6A0BD6-A372-4459-A057-B98FB9D864E5.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. #12 originalhurt, Dec 31, 2019
    Hes not. Duh. Cant smoke weed and get screwed over by moochers constantly, and have not interested girlfriends/regular friends and long term mooching not interested girlfriends, who he visits multiple times, and smokes weed, and then and then and thenand then and then and then and then then then. Wait dude where's my car. Oh yea I'm a troll I'm not in the army, and I dont have a car either

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. #14 originalhurt, Dec 31, 2019
    Almost there, here is billy

tenor.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #15 Jeffersong808, Dec 31, 2019
    Lol wow after al these years people think I just make up my stuff lmao If you want proof then what can I show to prove you guys are idiots for thinking I’m the biggest troll on GC Time to shut these haters up. Happy New Years

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Because we are not at war and it’s peacetime? And also I am on leave (military vacation ) so... yeah ‍♂️

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. "sigh"

Merry Christmas Jeffery

16. I think by now now it aint so much hating id say we all just have fun wit it bro,,but ur welcome to provide proof we are thinkin wrong bout u however ur gonna do that

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. You’re the best, don’t ever change.

Three cheers for Jeff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. So you've been on leave for almost 9 years? Because that's how long you've been posting this kinda stuff Jeffy lol

• Agree Agree x 1