Fridge grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by quinnphill8, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I was grabbing a soda earlyer and a thought came to me...

Is it possible to grow in a Fridge?

I was thinking about it because you can use many HOT lights and cool it down. lol

Is a fridge grow a good idea is anyone able to to do it? Has any one done it?

2. i have seen it done but the cooling units where all removed

3. Yeah the cooling thing was a joke :]

i was really thinking it because its rediculously easy to line it with electricity. and if done right you can get a few short plants in there.

4. i think a fridge grow would work awesome for a big mother she could just go wild in ther clones for life

5. Hell yeahh! A big ass fat mother.

6. I love the idea of growing a plant or two with cfls inside an inactive refrigerator or freezer. But an active one? I think moisture might become an issue, among other things. :(

7. Oops. I see now, you said the cooling thing was a joke. My bad.

8. It would be a nice garage grow for all of you who can do it.

9. Check these links out. I think both videos are from the same grow but the fridge is operational. Well at least the freezer part, its on a timer routed into the fridge section below. Pretty amazing grow too! His temp tange is PERFECT as well as humidity as indicated by the thermometer/hygrometer on top. He also uses CO2 also.

Youtube video shows the setup & grow
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC41aXWwwhM]YouTube - Jack Herer Is In My Fridge[/ame]

Website shows the setup
    Refriginator

I know the thread is a couple months old but I figured someone may be interested :p
    Im getting ready to stat a fridge grow of my own, only with a non operational one for now.

Peace
    KB