Friday...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Its friday night so everythang is poppin, If you fuck with us, We leave scars, Oh yeah, Throw yo neighborhood in the air, If ya dont care, Standin outside ona friday living on the edge, Because we all got them hard heads, Seems we all watin for that driveby...

So whats poppin for everyones friday nights?

I had a damn decent day. Adult ed school from 8:45-3:00. Well this morn i get a call from my home gurl to find out her brother got shot twice yesterday out in Del Ray and hes in a coma and may never walk again. So i was at the hopstial. Then went to the school and me her n this nukka kevin took off and smoked a fat blunt all on kevin and went back late but its all good. Then lunch time took off and smoked another fat blunt all on kevin then he took off for the day skippin the rest of classes.

Then 1 oclock jus chilled smoking a square with the homies.

Three rolls around and im talking to home gurl sarah while watin for my gurl to come pick me up. Well she aient my gurl per say, Shes my boys cousin. We dated for a day lol and then called it quits lol. But she came by and scooped me up.

We went back to the crib, One thing lead to another and we had passionate sex together for the first time.

Then around 5:00 we went by my boy robs house, Her cousin i mentioned earlier. Went there and chilled for a bit smokin a port. Then took off down the street. Went to the store to buy another pack of ports.

Then jus drove around, Headed to del ray to see if we could find them LCN nukkas that shot my gurls brother last night. But to no avail. We crept all over the hood and couldnt find them faggots.

Then we went back towards robs hood, Took back some bottles she had in her trunk for gas money and went to the headshop and kicked it for awhile. Then went back to her house and kicked it with her parents and shit who are mad tight.

Then headed back to del ray and still couldnt find the bitchs.

Then jus drove around for awhile fucking around then finnally like now a little after 10 got dropped off.

Now gonna get crunk as a mother fuck and end the night in a good way.

Got some puss, And kicked it with the homies. Good day.

How ya'll friday nights going?

2. sitting here waiting on my homie so we can go get blooooown.

i have not smoked weed 7 days...imma get fucked up tonight.

3. getting rdy to trip :hello:

4. Wow...7 days.

I had to sufer last night as I was dry and had no way of getting any.

but now im rolling a fat joint :D

5. I'm just sitting here drunk off my ass, plans fell through to go out and I havn't been smoking since I'm out of work and had been looking for a job for the past week. Failed a drug test the other day so I decided it's time to get fucked up, only problem is I can't find any green this late on a friday night:mad:

6. I chilled today and hit up the bong. :smoking::D

7. Just drove a guys escalade cause he was rollin too hard, and bought a quad of dank of it...

regreting not eating the 2 free beans he offered me (I have math to learn on sunday)

8. i got my usual 2 days off sat, sun and vacation time for mon,tues. fat sack of purple skittles and some awsome 6th sensi ( local flavor). Fuckin club was outta the purple urkle hash though.:mad: Really dont have to much planned for my bday (7th), but thurs the 16th is the KORN concert and im so ready..... Happy friday to everyone...

9. Sat night.

Got scooped up around 7 and i was drunk.

Went to this nukkas spot and found him and well. Yeah... We did him in.

And then jus took off, My boy driving without a license and what do we see but state boys all over. So we drive a bit then pull into a drive way and turn off the ride and the lights and lay low for about half hour then take off.

So it was all good, Then picked up my gurls cousin and my boy and her sat in the front while me n my gurl int he back makin out and this and that.

Hours later now im at home.

10. my weekend doesnt compare:( except i was with this kid and he hit 107 on a road last night....i was so high, he was sober....and i was flipping out