1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday

Discussion in 'General' started by Shogun2002, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Tomorow is Friday as you all know and that means lots of drink and drugs, i've been thinking about staying out all night till around 9am or so...i'll be out from around 8pm on friday nite but the thing that i keep thinking about is work at 3pm on saturday afternoon till 11 that night, obviously there'll be no sleep, the only thing bothering me is working the next day..what does anyone think of this? would you do it? do you have all nighters often?

2. over the summer i pull one nighters all the time, i just use adderall... if you can get ahold of some, i'd definitely recomend taking it to stay up...

3. I won't be able to get any adderal, only MDMA to keep me awake and possibly speed but i don't think speed will be taken.

But did you go to sleep whenever you came home from the all nighter, i won't be able to because i'll have work in a good few hours.

4. aderal is synthetic speed... speed is street aderal....

when i pull an all nighter i start to get real drowsy, i wouldnt recomend pulling an all nighter

5. just go to your local gas station and pick up some energy pills that have ephedra in them.

6. I've done all nighters before thc, it's just working the next day i'm bothered about, i don't feel drowsy as such, just ...hm the only word for it is 'fucked'.

7. Wouldnt reccomend it, when me and a LOAD of friends did about 3 of us didnt realise everyone else had a place to sleep, sucked, winter too....

Grasscity Deals Near You